Shawn Mendes- Dirty For PinkrainBeau (Mature Content)

Jennie's POV.

  I was in my hotel room with one of my friends Shawn. All the other guys were away eating or somewhere in the arcade,but I didn't care,As long as I'm alone with Shawn,I'm fine. You can probably think that I like Shawn,which I do but,it'll be funner if I just really get him alone. "So Jennie,what do you wanna do?" He asked,his voice filled with perfection. "Well,I know what I wanna do. (winking emoji c;)" I think in my mind.

   "Um,how about you sing,I wanna hear you sing." I say,biting my lip. I see his eyes flash with lust then back to normal. He nods,grabbing his guitar. He begins to sing Say Something,and I am completely mesmorized by his voice. I stare at him,my mouth opened a little,and I'm comepletly frozen, I didn't know what to do.

  But when I finally did something,I knew it was wrong to do,But it felt so right. I stood up and took the guitar off him,setting it down on the floor away from us. "J-Jennie,what are you doing?" He asks. "Just hold still." I say,straddling him. I don't know what happened to me,just a complete change in a second. He nods,his breathing becoming heavy. "Do I make you..nervous Shawn?" I ask,dragging one of my fingers down his jaw line.

  "N-No,not at all Jennie." He says,stuttering a little. "Are you suree?" I say,pulling myself close to him,my breasts close on his chest. He looks down to my exposed breasts that come a bit off from my tight white crop top. His breathing became even more heavily and he put his hands on my waist. "Yes..maybe a little Jennie." He says,squeezing my waist. I gasped a little.

    "Do..I make you nervous...Jennie?" He says,moving his hands down to my butt. I bit my lip,"Of course you do,Shawn." I giggle,leaning in,"Alot." I whisper. He leans in aswell,and our lips connect. I grind ontop him,his moans escaping and making our make-out even more perfect and amazing.He turned his head,intensifying our makeout.

    Soon,our clothes were off. Shawn layed me down on the hotel bed gently. He did gentle,soft,wet kisses down all over my body. His mouth came down to my part. He wasted no time to run his tongue up and down my clit. I moan,running my hands through his hair. He licked and sucked my entrance. 

    Shawn put his big length infront of my face,and I didn't take anytime. I put all of him in my mouth,gagging a lot. He laughed a little at me and thrusted a bit in my mouth. He pulled out of there,and positioned at my entrance. He didn't even bother to ask if I was ready. He entered quickly and started to thrust fast,without letting me adjust.

    "O-o-O-h my gosh Shawn!" I moaned,wrapping my legs around his waist.He thursted harder and harder,his dick hitting all the right spots and all the spots that I never knew existed. "Oh,Oh yesssssss Shawn!" I screamed in ectasy. (A/N: lolololol dead.) He moaned and I really thought the headboard to this bed was gonna break cause,ya'know he was going really hard. We both moaned and gave it our all.

    Shawn rolled his hips which made him about a thousand times hotter,and the abs were a plus. "Oh S-Shawn,I'm g-gon-" "M-Me to-" We both had came. Shawn laid down next to me,breathless. "We tell no one." He says. "Of course,as long as you sing me a song." I wink. He laughs and we start to begin our round two.

------

 Hope you like it! xD sorry I took such a long time.