Matt/Carter-Dirty for MacgonWover

(Mature Content)

   Emily's POV.

    "Harder Carter." I moaned quietly. I was at my boyfriend Matt's house,having sex with his best friend Carter in a supply closet. Sound weird? Well it is. I've been cheating on Matt for a few weeks now with Carter and he still doesnt know which is good. Carter thrusted into me harder and faster, more than Matt ever has.

Matt's POV

"Hey Matt. Can you get the mop to clean this mess over here?" Cameron shouted. I rolled my eyes and walked over to the suply closet. I heard shuffling noises and moaning. I realized someone was 'getting it on' but i didnt know who. "Emily, you're so tight. I'm gonna cum." someone (male) said. I ran over to the door and swung it open. There I saw my girlfriend and my bestfriend fucking each other.

I was in shock. A tear rolled down my cheek,but then anger spread through my veins. "CARTER!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?! EMILY! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!?!" I sobbed. Carter quickly put his pants on and ran out. "I'm sorry man," he mumbled as he passed by and ran out of the closet.

Emily's POV

I was so scared. I didnt know what Matt was going to do to me. He looked very angry. "You're such a slut,"he spat,"i cant believe you did this. I love you with all my heart and you go around having sex with my friends. Who else have you fucked? Cam? Nash? Taylor?" I shook my head and replied,"Only Carter."

He shook his head in disbelief and looked away. "You know I'm going to punish you,right?" I nodded. Matt started kissing my neck as he slid his pants down along with his boxers. Since I was already naked, it saved time. He looks me in the eyes as if he were about to say something and slammed into me.

"OHHH!!" I screamed in pain.

Matt's POV.

   I was so angry that I slammed straight into her, not giving her time to adjust .I didnt care if I hurt her,She hurt me. Too bad if she cant walk tomorrow,because I can't ever learn to trust her again. "Matt! Matt! I'm sorry! Please slow down! You're hurting me!" she screamed after a while.I decided to show some mercy since she was still my 'girlfriend'.

Emily's POV

"I'm close." Matt groaned in my ear as he was fucking the life out of me. "Me too." I whispered,in some slight fear. He started to slow down. He quickly pulled out and finished himself off, releasing all over my stomach. He moaned loudly as he closed his eyes. I watched him ejaculate over me as i came after just watching him.

"I bet Carter can't make you feel like that." he said. I nodded,"I'm sorry Matt." "I'ts okay. I got my revenge." he said as he picked up his clothes and winked,exiting the closet. I stood there,in the nude,confused. He just left me...in here? I put my clothes back on and left the room,hoping there wouldn't be any awkwardness after this.

And there wasn't...all the guys had left.

------

 Hope you enjoy it! Thanks again for the help,everyone go check out Chacha1D!