Jack Johnson- Cheating Imagine for LovelyBou419

Jack Johnson Imagine.

  Y/N'S POV.

   I had just woken up and I was in the middle of stretching when I got a text from my boyfriend,Jack.

 From Jack Babe: Hey baby. Morning. Sorry im not in bed to wake up with you. I got invited to go to a concert with Carter. I'll be back before 11:00 pm. I promise. Enjoy your day. Love you. xxx

I replied,To Jack Babe: Sure. No problem. I can catch up on Bad Girls Club :P love you too! Enjoy yourself and be careful babe!

I locked my phone and proceeded to head to the bathroom to fix myself up.

Jack J's POV.

I had just texted my girlfriend telling her that I was going to a concert with Carter when I lied. I'm actually going to a gentleman's club to get laid. I'm feeling horny but I'm in the mood for a little adventure and Carter knows a place that can give us what we want.

Y/NS POV.

After watching the last episode of Bad Girls Club for the season, I got a text from Jack G.

From Jack GGGGGGGGG: Heyy. I heard you were alone. Wanna hang out today?

I smiled and quickly replied, To Jack GGGGGGGGG: Sure :D

I quickly stood up. Now I had to get dressed and out of these baggy sweats that belonged to Jack J. I wore an orange tank top with high waited shorts that had an aztec print on half of it with all black vans.

Jack J's POV.

I was having so much fun,I actually forgot how bad this was. I realized that I was cheating on the one girl I loved and that it was dishonest. She would be so upset and that made me feel even more bad. I pulled out of the random naked girl infront of me,got dressed,and ran to the car.

Y/N'S POV.

Jack G and I were watching a scary movie.It came to a part where the little girl was home alone. She turned around and got killed. I screamed as I cuddled up next to Jack. He smirked and called me a wuss. I laughed and smacked him playfully. All of a sudden,the lights switched back on and there was a disheveled Jack (J) standing infront of me.

Tear stains on his cheek, zipper down, hair tossed, and ripped shirt. I got up,thinking he was hurt,"Oh my goodness Jack! What happened?"

Jack J's POV.

I ran to the front door and bursted in. I heard giggling as I slowly tip toed over to the living room. There,I saw Jack and my girlfriend cuddling. I completely forgot about me cheating as I saw she was doing the same. She looked over at me quickly and ran over to me,"Oh my goodness Jack! What happened?"

I scoffed and rolled my eyes,looking at her and mumbling,"Pathetic," Her eyes widened,"Excuse Me?" I rolled my eyes again and pointed towards Jack,"EXCUSE ME! SLUT! YOU CHEATED ON ME AND DENIED IT TO! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" She turned away and her head snapped back when I said 'cheated'. "CHEATED?! YOU THINK I CHEATED!? JACK WAS KEEPING ME COMPANY WHILE YOU WERE DOING WHO KNOWS WHAT BECAUSE THATS NOT WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE AFTER A CONCERT!"

I looked away, tears falling down my cheek. I can't tell her. "WELL YOU KNOW WHAT? IF YOU WANT TO CHEAT ON ME AND THEN LIE TO ME ABOUT IT, MAYBE WE AREN'T MEANT TO BE!" I screamed,"I GO OUT OF MY WAY EVERY SINGLE DAY TO CATER FOR YOU AND THIS IS WHAT I GET IN RETURN? I'M SICK OF THIS TREATMENT!"

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT JACK? I THINK THIS RELATIONSHIP IS EQUALLY BALANCED! I DON'T CONTROL YOU OR KEEP YOU WHIPPED! I LET YOU DO YOUR OWN THINGS TOO! I NEVER SAID 'NO' WHEN YOU SAID YOU WERE OUT WITH CARTER AT THE CONCERT! I-"

"I WAS AT A SLUTHOUSE YOU DUMBASS! I CHEATED! OKAY? I AM THE ONE THAT CHEATED! I HAD SEX WITH ONE OF THE GIRLS!" I couldn't take it anymore. I didn't like to see her yell at me.

Y/N's POV.

So Jack cheated on me and then accused me of cheating on him. That's such an inconsiderate thing to do. How could he? "YOU WHAT!?" I yelled,infuriated with jealousy. " I. Had. Sex. With. A. Slut." he said with pride. I didn't know what to do. Should I beg for him to never cheat on me again or should I leave?

In a matter of seconds,Jack went from cocky and boastful to begging on his knees for me to stay,"Babe, I'm sorry! When Carter was telling me about it, it seemed good at the time but then I realized I'd be hurting my baby. Please stay? Im so so so sorry." He cried.

I absoulutely melted at the fact that he called me his baby and how he thought about how he would hurt me at the time. I looked over at Jack (G) and he gave me the,'He's fragile," look. I sighed,looking at Jack J's tear stained face,puffy red cheeks and eyes. "I'll stay," I said,he quickly gave me a hug but soon stopped as I said,"Just don't even do that again,okay?"

He nodded and kissed me quick before pulling away and whispering,"She'll never be you."

-----

Hope you liked it. Thanks again to Chacha1D for helping me!