Jack Gilinsky- Cute imagine for Chacha1D

Y/N'S POV.

   I was sitting with my boyfriend,Jack, in our hotel room that he shared with his best friend Jack J. He was quiet,to quiet. Did I mention it was our 6 month anniversary,and he hadn't said anything. It worried me,he remember all the other months,but not this one? This month was very special to me,just like a year would be.

   "So,um Jack,you know what today is?" I ask,biting my lip. "Of course I do,it's February 6,2014,silly!" He laughed. I frowned,did he not really remember. "Right! I totally forget it was...that day..." I said,looking away. "So babe! You wanna watch a movie?" He asked,standing. "U-Um,sure." I say,unfocused. "How could he really ignore and forget this day?" I thought. 

   "You okay?" He asks,concerned. "Yeah,fine." I snapped,not meaning to. Jack looked hurt,and I instantly felt guilty. It wasn't possibly my fault that he could have forgotten or just he was probably stressed from Magcon that he forget,Maybe! "I-I'm sorry Jack,I'm just stressed about something." I said.

     "Yeah me too." He said. I picked my head up,"Why?" I asked,a bit to quickly. "It's just maybe a certain someone thinks I forgot a day,and I kinda feel a bit guilty for not bringing this up." He said,shoving his hands and his pockets. "Jack,babe,it's not your fult you 'forgot'." I said. "But I didn't forget!" He piped,"I just didn't bring up my present." 

     "Jack," I laughed,"You didn't have to give me a present." "But I wanted to,I know how much 6 months means to you,babe. Now sit down and relax while I give you your present." He said,standing and going to the other room. "Was his present sex?" I thought. "And NO! It's not sex babe!" He hollered from the other room. 

     He walked back in with Shawn's guitar. "He let you use it?" I laughed. "More like lended it." Jack laughed too. He began to strum and I knew the song immediatly. 

  "You and I by One Direction" I thought. "Our song.." I whispered. He nodded,smiling. He began to open his mouth and sing,

 " I figured it out

I figured it out from black and white 

seconds and hours

 maybe they had to take some time

  I know how it goes

  I know how it goes from wrong and right 

silence and sound 

did they ever hold each other tight...like us

did they ever fight..like us" 

    He kept strumming until he sang our favorite part,

 " You and I

 we don't wanna be like them

 we can make it till the end

nothing can come between you and I

 not even the gods above 

can separate the two of us

  no,nothing can come between you and I" 

  I stared at him in awe,I couldn't be mad,even if I wasn't,for him not bringing up his present for me. I smiled,and my eyes watered. "I truly love this boy,everything he's sacrificed for me,the hate,coming out about us,exposing our texts and bracing the hate. I love him." I thought. Tears flew from my eyes from happiness and Jack finished the song.

  "Babe,you're crying." He said,gently setting the guitar against our drawer. "It's happy tears,Jack." I laughed,at his concerned. "I take it you loved this present?" He said,cockily. "Loved it? I absolutely did." I said. He smiled and gave me a tight hug,kissing my head. I pulled away from him,and pushed him down on the bed.

  "Time for your present NOW." I winked,straddling him.

 To be continued................

-------

 Hope you liked it! xD

  I replayed You and I like 5x for this chapter,I also listened to What Now by Rihanna and it had nothin to do with this chapter but it was interesting.