Hey...

Hey,I know I haven't been updating in a longgg time. It's spring break working on my damn reading project about sharks when I should be chilling and updating,or be having a life.

But I don't know if wanna continue these imagines,you might not know the things that have been happening on twitter but if you do,I wanna cry with you as well but,

Nash,Cameron,Carter,and Hayes are leaving Magcon. I don't know the full story on why but people are saying it's because of Bart putting the prices for tickets and merch higher,and I guess they didn't get payed? I don't know but it'll all be explained in Nash's new video.

And,I literally had a bunch of requests when clearly the title of this imagine book said "Closed". But,I'll be thinking about keeping this book or not. I mean it give me a

Bunch of votes,followers,and people who I guess could call friends! I just don't wanna let anyone and definitely not the boys.

And if you saw that I've been voting and saving the Janoskians preferences/imagines/stories in my library,I have grown a new found obsession with them,so basically if there's any Janoskians fans or,Janoskianators (I'm sorry don't hate me lol,I just started learning more and more about their fandom name!😂) you should talk to me on twitter or on here!

But in all honesty,You guys literally have the right to make the decision on whether I should keep these imagines or not.

Thanks,these imagines have been fun to write...but as of now...I really don't now.

Twitter: @ZammmBaee

(if you have any of the /12 following you,Bless you.)