Taylor/Cameron- Dirty for SimoneMahone (Mature Content)

(Mature Contenttttt)

  Simone's POV.

   "Oh Taylor!" I moaned,as he entered himself in me. He moaned,grabbing my waist for support to thrust and move. I joined Magcon a while back with the guys form when it very started. The guys were very sweet but the only two who caught my eye were Taylor,and ofcourse,Cameron. I should be saying Cameron,after all he is my boyfriend. I've been cheating on Cameron with Taylor for about a month,you could say.

     Cameron's very sweet but he just doesn't pay that much attention to me,but Taylor,Taylor treats me like a princess. He knows how to make me feel good,and show me how to be confident not by his physical words,but sex.

    Taylor's thrusts grew harder and faster,I knew this moment was gonna last forever. I gripped on the bedsheets,moaning in ectasy,Taylor's grunts filling my ears. This had to be the best sex after Cameron. As Taylor thrusted in me,his finger started to play along my clit. He seemed to be so intrigued and filled with such lust,it made both of us feel powerful in this time.

     I grinded my hips with him,and he thrusted slowly,teasing me. "T-T-Taylor,enough teasing. Go hard!" I moaned,my back archin,a couple of times. He took no time and started to thrust harder in me,leaning down,his toned abs leaving a small gap in between us. "Y-You're so beautiful.." H e grunte,in my ear,kissing my neck all over,leaving small hickys. 

     After that we had both came,and Taylor laid beside me,breathless. "When do you think Cameron is gonna be back?" Taylor asked,in short breaths. I shrugged,"No id-" I was cut off by my phone beeping,a text message.

   Cam<3: Hey bae,gonna head back to the room in a couple of seconds,Just got off the elevator.

      I looked at Taylor in horror. "You have to get out,he'll be here in a few seconds!" I whisper-yell to him. He shot up,quickly,and raced to put on his clothes. I quickly,tried,to put on my panties and my bra. As I did,the door opened,and I was just in my undergarments,along with Taylor. "C-Cam!" Taylor said,nervous was written all over his forehead. Cameron's mouth dropped,along with his starbucks. 

    "Taylor,get out! I'll deal with you tomorrow." Cameron said,mencingly cracking his knuckles,but after that he fell to his knees,once Taylor had rushed out,whispering a small,"Thank god!" as he passed us. "S-Simone," Cameron cried,"Why would you do this to me? Was I not good enough?" He asked,tears escaping. "Cam,I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you-" He cut me off. "Cut the bullshit Simone! I knew you meant it. All your moans,the way you probably blew him! You probably even love Taylor,and I'm gonna make you feel like hell for that!" He yelled,probably mentally thanking the hotel for these sound-proof walls.

     He pushed me on the bed,and tied me to it with some old rope he had found. I was shocked,was he really that in love with me or just wanting revenge. He stood infront of my entrance,he was just shirtless and in his boxers,as was I just in my undergarments. He leaned down,his head on my underwear.His teeth clawed on my panties,and he pulled them down,ripping them off. He rubbed my wet entrance against his hard-on that made a bulge through his boxers.

     I moaned,as soon as I did,He shut my mouth,"You don't get to moan,this is all for me Simone,not you." I nodded,obeying him,who knew Cameron could be so sexy when he threated you? He ripped off my lace bra,and removed his boxers,his part slapping him on his abs. He bent in my face,opening my mouth and entering my mouth. He thrusted in it,while occasionaly whispering dirty things to me like,"I'm gonna f*ck you so hard,you gonna forget what you had with Taylor," or "I'm gonna make you scream my name so loud,the whole hotel would probably end up hearing you through these walls." 

    He thrusted in my mouth,moaning,"Suck it Simone,Suck it!" I did as told,trying my best to suck it since my hands were tied. I bobbed my head backwards and frontwards,while Cameron moaned and stroked my hair,along with playing with my breasts. As soon as he came a little in my mouth,he removed himself,and postioned himself infront of my entrance.

   Without warning,Cameron slammed into me. "Ah!" I moaned, wishing I could rubbing myself in pain and estacy. He thrusted hard and deeply into me,already hitting the right spots. He was so much bigger than Taylor,but I wasn't complaining. He was already hitting my g-spot,and I almost screamed,Who honestly knew that Cameron could please a girl so well. He exited me,smirking,and leaning down to my private. He licked my opening,and stuck in his tongue a little. 

    He licked up and down on the lips,then on my clit,flinging it up and down. The door opened and in came,...Taylor. "O-Oh,um,Sorry to interuppt. I-I left my socks here." He said,stuttering and his eyes wide at the sight. Cameron stood up and un-tied the ropes on me. "Taylor,come..let's punish Simone." He nodded. Cameron bent me over,and entered me without warning...again. Taylor bent his knees infront of me and entered his part in my mouth. I sucked,my head bobbing,both of their moans filling the room.

    Cameron and Taylor both switched positions,but I was on top of Cameron and Taylor was behind me. They both thrusted in me,siding me off the edge. I moaned,extremely loud,they thrusted hard and fast. My spots being touched everywhere. We all had just came and I was beyond tired,but I knew Taylor and Cameron weren't gonna stop. I was about to fall asleep,when Cameron lifted me off him and him along with Taylor leaned infront of me. Then they both entered their privates in my mouth.

   That was the only thing I remember.......

 ------

 Hope you like it! (: