1

Katlin was a foster child her whole life  but once she turned 18. She decided to finally go find her real family and falls in love and finds new friends.

Katlin's POV
I woke up early in my foster home. Hearing a younger foster child running through the hallways yelling her head off.

"Alice shut up" I shouted to her as I got out of bed.

"Today I am going to find my real family" I said to myself in the mirror as I brushed my hair.

Once I finished my hair and make up and got dressed I went downstairs for breakfast. "Hello katlin dear" says my foster mom Kelly. "Hi mom I'm
Gonna go out today and to Starbucks if that's ok" says as I eat my breakfast. "Yes that's fine sweetie as long as your chores are done before you leave ok" says my foster mom. Once I finish up my breakfast I go and wash the dishes and put them away and tidy up the kitchen and then go and tidy up my room.

*skip to at Starbucks*
When I finally arrive at Starbucks from my 20 minute walk in the cold streets. I walk up to the counter and order my usual and pay for it amd wait at a table waiting for my name to be called. "Katlin Smith" the waiter calls out. I get up from my seat and walk to the counter but am stopped when I run into a body.

Austins POV

The guys asked me to go to Starbucks to get them some drinks for band practice.

As I grabbed the drinks to drive back to the house I ran into a person but as I looked towards them it was a girl.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going" said the girl. I

"It's ok what's you name" I ask the girl and give her my number.

" my name is Katlin" she said
Shyly.

"My names is Austin and wow you look like my little sister that was put into foster care when I was 13 and she was 11" I say to her.

"really that's cool I wish I knew where my brother was* she says to me.

"Why don't you come back to my bands house for a bit and we can get to know each other better" I say to her.

"Ok are you sure you don't mind though" she asks grabbing her drink from the counter.