5

Katlins pov
The next morning I woke up amd went to the bathroom to get a shower and get ready for the day. Once I finished in the shower I dried myself off and got changed in black leggings and a cute dress shirt then dried amd did my hair and my make up.

"Hey mom I'll be back later I'm meeting some friends" I call out putting my cute fall boots on.

"Ok dear see you later be safe" she calls after me as I walk out the door and make my way to Austins.

*at Austins house*

Once I got to Austins house I knocked on the door and waited for him to answer.

"Hey katlin you ready to go" he says swinging the door open.

"Yeah I'm ready" I say as we get into his car and head to the hospital.

*at hospital*
As we walked into the hospital me and Austin went to the reception desk but we'll I made it all the way as I saw Austin looking at a person somewhere else in the hospital

Haley's pov
I was working my shift at the hospital for tonight as I was helping some elder out of their chair into a wheel chair. I felt eyes right on me I looked up and looked around quickly and didn't catch any one staring so I continued to take this woman to her room after leaving her with the doctor. I went back to the waiting room and to behind the reception desk and felt eyes on me again I looked up to see a guy looking right at me making me blush as he did as he noticed I caught him staring he then got up and came towards me.

"Hey " said the guy as he walked to me.

"Hi" I said back to him.

"So Haley my name is Austin and are you by any chance one of the nurses that can do DNA testing" Austin says checking my name tag.

"Yes I am but I'll be about 15 mins before I can help" I say to him.

"Alright cool see you after" he says winking.