2

Katlins POV

*at Austin and the bands house*
" guys I'm back and I have someone for you all to meet" Austin says out.

Then 3 more boys come running in and get their drinks from Austin hand.

" who's this beautiful girl" says the short blonde guys with a bandana on his head.

"My name is katlin it's nice to meet you guys" I say to them shyly.

"Well katlin I'm Nate"says the short blond guy with the bandana on.

" I'm Drew and it's nice to me you" says the tall blonde.

"Last but not least I'm Levi and it's a pleasure to meet you" says the brown curly haired boy.

Nates POV
" guys I'm back and I have someone for you all to meet" Austin says out.

We all ran to the door and there was a beautiful girl with long brown hair, brow eyes and maybe 5'4.

"Hey my name is Katlin" she says to us shyly.

*later on still at Austins house*

Katlins POV

"Hey um Austin where are the bathrooms" I ask him.

"Down the hall on the right Katlin" he says to me.

"Ok thank you" I say to him and walk down the hall to the bathroom when a picture catches my eye and I take a picture of it on my phone to match it later and walk back and hear the guys talking.

"Hey guys I'm gonna have to get going now it was lovely meeting you all I'll text you guys after to catch up sometime" I say as I put my little fall coat on and my fall boots.

"Yeah it was nice meet you too Katlin" they say to me.

*at home*

" Mom, Dad I'm home" I call out into the house as I walk into the quiet house.