7

Katlins p.o.v
"Hurry the heck up " Haley yells at the boys they were truly taking for ever like ugh,"We need to look fly katlin " Blake does his cocky smirk ugh I'm stuck on a plane ride for 3 hours with these dimwits .We all dressed up in our clothes that we are gonna were there so we looked pretty summery if I do say so myself but I hate flying so Reece and Blake will have to sit beside me on the ride there ,"Wow shut up Haley Simpson " Brad laughs ,"I'm not afraid to get a shovel and shove it up your Ass Brad " Naima grins I burst out in laughter that was funny ,"LETS GOO AMIGOS" I yell I can be very weird sometimes very .
*At the airport* "Can we be there already " Blake leans in and kisses my shoulder ,"No we sadly can't and I'm scared of planes remember " I smile ,"Me and Reece will help you don't worry " Blake smiles .I look at Brad and Haley and they are fighting because Brad took her phone "GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK ASS FACE" Haley yells I laugh and so does everyone else ,"OOH LOOK WE HAVE GOT HALEY AND LEVI KISSING" Brad makes kissing noises at Haley ,"Oh should I tell mum about your threesome Brad " Haley smirks he gives her phone so quickly  and everyone laughs ."Flight 909 is boarding for Hawaii.
The flight person says we all get our bags ,"No I want Haley and Austin to sit beside me " I say to Blake ,"Reece me and you are sitting beside Brad okay " Blake pats Reece ,"Okay mate " he replies giving a thumbs up ."Katlin you've been asleep for 2 hours wake your lazy ass up " Austin smacks my arm ," I really hate being your sister sometimes " I roll my eyes ,"Now let's talk about you and Blake " Haley wiggles her eyebrows ."Me and Blake have been great we have our ups and downs but it's okay.
Haleys  P.o.v
Now let's talk about you and Blake " I  wiggle  her eyebrows ."Me and Blake have been great we have our ups and downs but it's okay.I smile ,"Same with me and Levi but he keeps farting and burping when I whine " Haley and I laugh ,

"WE HAVE LANDED" George screams in my ear,

"FUCKING HELL GEORGE" Katlin shouts everyone looks at her and She says sorry.

"George stop it" Blake laughs form across the aisle,"Help me " I say ,

"Hey you love us anyway " Naima sasses .Oh boy this will be a trip filled with lost of memories.

Katlin's p.o.v
"Ok room 54 is me ,Reece and drew George says ,

"Room 55 is Austin ,Nate and Connor " Haley  says ,

"Room 56 is Is Brad ,Tris and James " Blake reads out ,

"Room 57 Is me , Blake ,Haley and Levi " I say excitedly.

"No funny business Mr Richardson with my sister yes I know you are dating but she's only 16 and I don't want her pregnant and for me to become an uncle at  " Austin explains ,

"No worries bro " Blake hugs him .

"Levi try and get my sister pregnant I'll throw you in a box into the sea and Make sure you get eaten by sharks "Brad says sternly,

"Wow Brad I'll make sure I don't " Levi laughs ,

"Brad Try and do that and I'll tell mum about u takingher money sometimes and you breaking her vase " Haley smirks .