4

Katlins POV

*after eating supper and doing the dishes*

Once I got back up to my room I decided to send the photo to Austin so he could see and tell him what I thought.

A-Austin
K-Katlin
K- " hey Austin it's me katlin and I have something to tell you".
A- "hey Katlin how are you now it was nice meeting you today and yeah tell me anything".

Austins POV

" so guys what should we order for supper" I ask the other 3 boys.

" let's get pizza and breadsticks" says Levi.

" alright I'll go call now and order the regular" I say to them as I walk out to call for the pizza.

"Pizza will be here in 20 mins or so what do you wanna do". I ask them and feel my phone go off.

"Let's get a movie on or something" says Levi.

"Alright let's do that" I say as I check my phone and see it's a message for Katlin.

K-Katlin
A-Austin

K- " hey Austin it's me katlin and I have something to tell you".
A- "hey Katlin how are you now it was nice meeting you today and yeah tell me anything".
K- Austin this is gonna sound so crazy but I think your my birth brother *picture attached that she took photo of on her dresser and same photo that is hung on the wall*.
A-holy shit Katlin it's you I should've listened to the boys when they told me that you looked like me come by tomorrow again and we will go for blood tests".
K-ok sounds good I'll be the for 11:30 tomorrow morning and talk to you tomorrow".
A-ok bye see you tomorrow.

"Guys you were right katlin could very likely be my sister" I say as I show the messages to them as we eat the pizza that Nate went to the door to get and pay.

"I told you bro" says Drew as he chuckles at the expression on my face from the news I just received that she could very likely be my sister.