9

Blakes p.o.v
"Me and katlin were watching a movie cuddled up together on the bed waiting for it to be time to start getting ready for dinner and Katlin fell asleep on my chest"

" AYE BLAKE AND KATLIN "yells" Haley and Levi.

"Shhhh guys Katlin is sleeping she's tired" I say to them

"as I kiss Katlins forehead to wake her up" a few moments after she "wakes up and stretches and rubs her eyes"

"babe it's time to start getting ready" I say pecking her on the lips.

"Okay babe I'm gonna shower" she says "getting up from the bed".

"Babe let's get in together to save time we can wear our swimming stuff" I say to her.

Austins p.o.v
We got to the restaurant and the wait took our orders for drinks 🍹. "I'll have a root beer please" Katlin and I say together And everyone else orders their drinks.

"A few mins later the waiter comes back with drinks and Kaitlin takes a drink out of it and we order our meals".

"Katlin you good you look like your gonna be sick says Haley "halfway through supper".

" idk I'm
Gonna go to the bathroom "she says. 

As she gets up and leaves everyone continues to eat.

"Hey guys I'm back" Kaitlin says sitting back beside Blake and Haley.

" you feeling alright sis? is everything okay?" I ask her as she sits down and starts to eat again.

"Yeah I'm good don't worry bro" she says to me smiling.