Chapter 1

The title above is made by JayDreams4268... THANK YOU!!!
*Alex POV*

~10 years later

  As the night came, the sun laid; falling into its slumber on our land but, awakening on another. The sky swirling into darkening pinks, yellows, oranges and a mixture of purple and blue hues stirred into the light clouds. Only the sound of the singing birds and the water in a nearby river; the water drumming on them. Other than that the sound of silence in my thoughts was welcoming.

I sit next to the nearby river that my mother disappeared at. Her scent still faints after all of these long years. The smell of lavender. I always wonder why it's still here sometimes, wouldn't have worn off over the years?

"Alex," somebody calls for me, breaking me from my thoughts. 

I turn to see my best friends, and only friends, Andrea and Cameron racing toward me.

"Your...father... is looking... for you," Cameron pants out as she tries to catch her breath.

My breath hitched. What did he want now?

'How dare she call that... thing your father.' My wolf, Sapphire exclaims. Both of us hate him equally but, somehow, I think she despises him even more. Just thinking of him brings a shiver down my spine. 

'Because they don't know,' I tell Sapphire.

I already know what's in my future tonight, a beating that will feel like it lasts for centuries but, in reality only a couple of hours.

We take our time, strolling out of the woods so we can stay together for a bit longer. But, really, its for me to mentally prepare for all the possibilities of what I am going to take.

We enter an open field that exposes houses. Different sizes and different colors. All of us walk to the second largest building, the place I call home. Door unlocked, I cautiously stepped in.

 "I'm home," I call out, a break from fright waves it. Stupid voice.

 Footsteps are heard in the hallway. David, the monster I call a father, walks in glaring at me.

"Where the hell were you," he questions, a bit too calmly for my liking.

"I, uh, was by the river where, she, disappeared."

He hums, "Okay. Do you mind coming with me, please."

My wolf stiffed and kept her guard up though she was still weak from the injection of Wolfsbane that I have each week. Lucky me, I have been able to secretly miss my injections. I don't know how but, I have.

I stiffly nod and followed him. A bit far behind him. As we travel up the stairs, I notice some warriors are in my room.

"What are they doing in my room," I question, not getting a response from him. 

Feeling anxious, I fall behind. Meaning I stopped. David must've noticed since he came to a halt.

"Don't worry about it and follow me." He growls.

"But-" "DON'T TALK BACK!" There it is. There's the monster I know.

I sigh in defeat. Not wanting to be beaten, I continue along with him. His pace has increased and it made it more difficult for my weak legs to keep up.

The warrior's scents got stronger as we approached my room. In front of my door now, he swings it open to three warriors. Their intimidating aura forced my head down in submission.

"This is the girl," one of them asks.

He had short brown hair and blazing brown eyes. His tattoos on his neck and the shining silver of an eyebrow piercing. The man's eyes raked down my body as he just stares at me with his arms crossed.

Two of them sit on my bed. Both had dark chocolate colored with blue-hued eyes, along with other similar features. 'Twins.'

Suddenly, the door slams shut behind me and the sound of the lock clicking. And from the other side, the words that were true to what I feared.

"Yep, that's the one. Do whatever you want with her."