Chapter 6

Mason grabbed Trevor by his throat and slammed him to the earth. Trevor groaned in pain as all the wolves took a step back in fear.

The beast of Mason kept his huge hand on his throat slowly tightening around Trevor. Turning blue, he gasped for air as he was doing his best to take the King's hand off his throat.

The beast got annoyed at his clawing so he stopped it; by breaking -no shattering- his whole arm.

My father's pack began to growls and the desperate cries of their Beta. But, the Royal Moon pack began to growl louder. It seemed that the Silver Moon wasn't going to back down.

They all started getting into offensive positions before two warriors from opposite sides clashed.

The first attack caused chaos to erupt.

Wolves were flying; taking down enemies in and on sight. Blood poured onto the earth as teeth sank into others flesh. My heart began to race and my adrenaline flowed through my veins.

I had to do something.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. 'Now is not the time to stand on the sidelines. We need to stop this,' I told myself and my wolf. I opened my eyes and ran through the chaos straight to the King.

My head felt light from the slowly still healing wound on my side but, I pushed through. Wolves noticed me in the midst of the conflict.

Many from my father's pack growled and tried to attack me only to be stopped by the Royals.

I felt the blood in the dirt as I evaded dead and live wolves. My sight is starting to get blurry as I came closer to Mason.

Trevor's face is covered in red as Mason's beast punches and tears him apart. 

His hand was right above his heart; his claws digging into his chest as the smaller Beta yells out in pain.

"STOP!"

Everybody freezes in place and looks at me with fierce eyes. The golden eyes of Mason shift from his bloodied victim to me.

I stand wobbling as the blur in my vision is at its max. My sense were out of wack because of my blood loss. The wound was more open than ever because I pushed my body to run after it reaches its limit.

'Shit.'

I see a disfigured blob move quickly to me. Hoping it was Mason, I gave him a ghost smile.

I say ghost because he was coming at me too quickly for my liking. I stepped back, a little scared at his movements.

Suddenly, I glanced to my right and left and noticed a whole bunch of blobs coming at me...but I couldn't tell who's pack they were.

But, before I could figure who it was, something collides with my pack and teeth break the flesh of my shoulder.

I scream in pain for a brief second before the wolf was pulled off of me by, I'm guessing, the blurs of the unknown pack.

The fight seemed distant as I lay on the ground unable to move. Darkness began to seep into my eyes as somebody grabbed my shoulder and rolled me to face up at them.

"Keep your fucking eyes on me. I just found you. I'm not gonna lose you," a distant shouted at me.

The figure started barking orders for the pack doctor. I heard thuds of running people on the ground and people panicking.

Then, I heard a soft voice.

"I'm sorry."

Then, I am enveloped by darkness as a sharp pain sears my neck.