Chapter 2

Shocked, my mind went to the horrid thoughts of what these men would do. Though David was very cruel, he'd never hurt me to this extent, right?

The sound of deep chuckling from behind me got my attention. I turn to the men now smirking at me.

"Okay," one of them yells to my father before looking at me again. "Don't worry, we're not gonna hurt ya."

His reassuring voice kind of soothed me. I shouldn't trust my father's friends but, his calm voice calmed my rapid beating heart.

"Well," starts one of the twins, "not purposely. I mean, you haven't had sex so, it'll only hurt a little, am I right?"

Well, I thought wrong.

I need to get out of here. I coward in a corner as they stalked towards me like I'm their prey. Before they pounce, I run to the bathroom and try to lock it. Keyword, 'try'.

David knew I would try to lock myself in my safe haven. I use myself to barricade the door. Banging and pushing on the door began on the other side of me.

Sobbing, tears stream down my face. Panic rises in my chest and my breathing quickens and hallows. 

"What am I going to do," I mutter to myself.

Surely, if I try to jump out the bathroom window, they would catch me before I even got a foot out the rusty frame.

Suddenly, I'm almost jolted forward when they all try to run into the only thing between us, simultaneously. 

'Trust me and move to the side on my cue,' Sapphire stated confidently. I waited for her to say her cue.

'Now!'

Quickly, I scurry to the side of the door. All of the busted through and tumbled over each other, falling into the tub.

I spring to my feet and run to the bedroom, going to the front door to force it open. Since I don't have the strength at the moment, it's no use. 

"Baby, don't try to run away from us," one of the twins say as he appears from the bathroom. 

Before I could think, I dash towards the window and jump straight out of it. Glass shattered into a million pieces as my body collides with the fragile material. Cuts formed on my body as shards glide against  my delicate skin.

My body smashed against the earth, earning a groan of pain from my lips; a hard object, most likely a rock hitting by bruised ribs. 

A loud roar escaped my home, knowing my dad found out about me.

Quickly, I scramble to my feet and ran into the woods. Blisters and blood are probably on the bottom of my feet but, I don't care at the moment.

Growls and barks come from behind me, pushing me to go faster.

However, it also pushed something inside me.

A small spark of pain coursed through my body as I felt my bones readjust, white fur growing from every part of my body. My worn out clothes shredding into pieces as a loud howl erupts from my throat.

For the first time in a life time, Sapphire was running faster than ever before.

Her freedom in her eyesight; in her reach and I know, she won't let anybody take it from her.

Not again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Hey guys, sorry for the slow updates. I do have school. Plus I'm not feeling well....oh well....