Prologue

My name is not Crystean though I'm not gonna tell you my name because....well, idky but you can call me Crystean. This is my first story going up... please don't judge... This is probably bad but, whatever. Screw it. (That means please help with anything....)

*Third person

The girl on the wore out mattress stirs around, allowing dust to leave the covers. Quiet no's are leaving her mouth in her deep slumber. Her eyes close tighter, shaking her head.

 "No..," she mutters.

*Dream (more of a memory)*

The sky that night seemed to be dark and orange though it was midday. Alpha David looked bothered and he felt as if the atmosphere around him was uneasy. His pack felt his discomfort and anxiously kept looking around.

David felt as if something was off, something wasn't here with him. It hit him. The Luna was gone.

As a child, Alex walked with her mother near nightfall. Both of them, hand in hand, strolled through the woods, laughing as her mother, Evelyn, pretended to be scared of Alex; as she growled lowly at her with her hands into claws.
They ran around chasing each other, playing and giggling at each other's ways.

Evelyn suddenly changed her attitude, her smile faltered. Her daughter kept laughing but, stopped as soon as she saw her mothers face.

 'Mommy, what's wrong,' the eight-year-old asked.

'Alexis, I want you to run home. Don't turn back and don't worry about me. I'll be back soon baby.'
'But, momm-' 'ALEX RUN!' 

As she shouted, Eve shifted and jumped on the wolf that pounced after Alex, meeting midway. Gasping, Alex turned and ran away to the pack house to find her father. When she makes it to the opening, she saw things that she shouldn't see at this age.

She saw hell.

'Rouges are attacking the pack sir' David's beta said.

 David began to panic, worrying about his Luna. Growls and snarls are heard from outside of his house. Though he was worried, as Alpha, he must protect his pack. 

'Dammit,' he mutters as he stomps out the room, fiery scorching in his veins. 

Wolves fighting was all his eyes could see. Buried in anger, his wolf was released. Groups of rouges being disposed of as if they were trash.

Finally, the rouges noticed that they were no match for the Alpha and tucked their tails in; running into the woods. David shifts and throws on a pair of shorts one of his pack members threw him.

As they tried to find the wounded, they heard a loud bark.

Along with a loud high pitched scream. 

The Alpha's anger drowned away and concern rose, 'Alex.' 

Alex screamed at the rouge that was ready to kill her. She closed her eyes, waiting for impact but, it never came. Her eyes slowly opened as she sees the wolf staring behind her with fear.

Suddenly it whines and tucks his tail in running from what was behind her. Behind her was a white ghostly looking wolf. Its whole figure looked like it was actually a ghost. 

'Young one,' the wolf spoke to Alexis in her head, 'you shall live on. Though it may be hard and though you may be in horrible pain. Live with it. Your savior shall come to you in time and shall grant you the love that you deserve. You, Alexis Walker, are a very special being that will change what will happen in the future and in the past. He will come and get you. Let him in, and everything will be in your favor. But, if you don't let him in, your tormentor will come for you again. The suffering he will bring yet again then will be not as bad but, worse than what you can imagine.'

The wolf turns to leave. 

"Wait, who are you," Alex questions. "I am-"

*Memory dream over*

Alex felt a sharp pain on her cheek. 

"Wake up you stupid slut and go cook me my breakfast." 

Her father stares down at her like he usually does. With hatred, despise.

Alex stands up and goes to use the bathroom. When she does her business, she comes out to see her father sitting on her bed holding a picture of their family photo.

 "You know, I really did love you. I loved you with all my heart and I swore to protect you from anything. That was until you made your mother disappeared. She was so kind, so gentle, yet you had the ability to chase her away. Alex, you are nothing to me now, I hope you understand that because lately, you've been acting as if nothing was wrong. You've been mistaken, you are what's wrong. You will always be what's wrong. You are worthless here in this pack or anywhere on this planet." 

He stands to leave, but then he turns back.

 "And don't think that your mate, the one destined to be with you, will ever love you. He will just reject you. Your just a waste of air." 

David walks back to her and begins to hit her. Though it hurts, and though it's been hard since her mother disappeared, she lives with it. But, she doesn't wait for a knight in shining armor. Alex waits for the right moment to run.