"..I'm sorry...Olivia.."

Its been two days since I've seen Kayla and I was starting to get furious. She missed the most horrific attack I have ever had and she didn't get to pray for me. Had she left me? I think she knew I would yell at her after what she did a few days ago and decided not to show herself for her sake. I would have stayed away too if I had done such things and I didn't exactly want to see her at all right now, so I tell myself. In my heart I really did want to see her and for her to hug me as long as possible. I was hurting but i had to stay strong for myself, since Kayla isn't here to be strong for me. 

I sat on my bed and began to read a book off of one of my shelves. I hadn't read in a while and it felt... calming. I read for about what seemed like 3 hours and it was a tad darker outside. I put the book down and decided to get myself something to eat. I look in the fridge and all I see are leftovers, so I decide to call my mom since she should have just gotten off work and ask her to buy some food on her way home. After i called her I went to sit on the couch in the living room. As I sat there i felt the material of it. It was rough but pleasing to the touch. 

Soon my mom got home and gave me the food I had asked for. She then sat next to me and turned on the TV. I think she enjoyed these little moments. 

I woke up with my hand fallen asleep. It was so asleep that it felt numb and I couldn't really move it. I wiggled it around with my other hand to wake it up, then I look to my right. Kayla.

I got up fast and tried to push her up against the wall but I went right through her. She isn't real!? I walk backwards and find her in front of me. She has her head down and her arms crossed and I just stare at her in disgust and disappointment. She could tell that I was feeling this way, which is obviously why she was standing like that and not saying anything."Hello!? Do you have anything to say or are you just going to stand there!?", I yell at her. She flinched as soon as I rose my voice at her. 

She still continued to stand there until after a few minutes, her soft voice came through her mouth,"I..I'm sorry.. Olivia..". I stood there in complete awe. I didn't know what else to do besides scream at her for leaving me like she did. "Do you even know what happened while you were gone!?", my words came out like bullets and I couldn't help but talk to her this way, but I also felt no guilt as I was doing it. She nodded her head and I was even more shocked than before. She knew what had happened to me, yet she did absolutely nothing. I could feel my own face get red as I stood there and looked at her. She was shaking and she saw my hands balled in fists. A tear ran down her cheek, like those really dramatic sad movie scenes, and then she disappeared. Typical. 

I still just stood there. Absolutely frozen. My closest friend had betrayed me and i didn't exactly know how to feel. I just stood there.

My mind was running wild with tons of mixed emotions. I eventually backed up against the wall and slid down onto my butt. My arms hung down beside me, I felt like I couldn't move. Nor did I even want to move. I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep. . . .

~

Sorry about the lacking of writing. I work really early shifts at work and barely have enough energy when I get home. I'll try my best to write more. Love you guys. 

                                                                               - Kat