Chapter 3

EDITED
•SowJin•

~Jin~

"Hyung!" Someone screamed at my ear.

"YAH!  You dont have to scream in ny ear!"  I whined as I cover my ear with my hands and my eyes still close.

"What?"  I said half asleep, not knowing who it was. "Can you cook sweet and sour pork ?" He ask, I open my eyes and saw Jungkook standing infront me with a bunny Jumpsuit. "Why are you wearing that?" I ask. "I just... want.. to wear.. it" He lied, I just nodded my head to let him know that I was convinced.

"I'll go to the Supermarket later" I said as I ruffled my hair and stood up as I went out of my room leaving Jungkook behind, I went to the kitchen and open the fridge as I knelt down and check if there is any ingredients left.

"I need the pork, cornstarch, apple cider vinegar...."  I trailed as I wrote the missing ingredients in a sheet of paper. "What are you doing?" I heard a girls voice behind me, as i turn around I saw Sojung leaning her body on the wall.

"Trying to list the missing ingredients for Sweet and sour pork" I said as I continue listing the ingredients. "Well I need to go to the supermarket, care to  join?" I ask as I stood up.

"Nah~~" she answered as she turn around and was about to leave the room, "Stop!" I said, she stop and turn around. "What?" She asks, "Arent you guys protecting us?" I ask, "Right, looks like I'm coming" She said as she rolled her eyes.

"Let me change first and then we can go"  I said as I pass by Sojung, our shoulders bump, but I didn't mind it. I went to my room and open my closet as I grab a white sweater with a hoodie, I also put on a leather jacket, black jazzy pants and black rubber shoes and wore it.

I grab my backpack that has my wallet,  towel, perfume and many more. I put the list inside my pocket and went out of my room.

I saw Sojung standing at the doorframe tapping her feet impatiently. She was wearing a white sweater hoodie just like mine,  a high waisted skater skirt and white rubber shoes and brought a sling bag with her. "Ready to go?" I ask, "Lead the way" Sojung said and gave me a 'you go first' gesture.

I went outside with Sojung as I grab the car keys that was in a table near the front door.  She sat at the passenger seat and I sat at the drivers seat.  As I start the car,  the radio turn on and started playing a music.  The music was familiar,  and then I realize it was our music 'Butterfly'.  I caught Sojung jamming to the song.

I started driving to the supermarket.

*

"We have arrive!"  I said as I tried to break the silence between us, the whole ride was silent and I can't believe that no bad guys were trying to crash my car.  She looked at me and gave me one of those cold looks, Why so cold, girl?  I thought.

I unlock the doors and she went outside, so did I. We went inside the market, I saw a group of guys wearing black outfits, they looked at me and Sojung with smirks and death glares.

Sojung didn't mind them at all she just pass by them, and I'm here worrying what will they do to my beautiful face.

"Ugh.... Sojung why are those guys looking at us with smirks" I ask, "Just dont mind them" She answered and just kept walking, I shrug off the bad feeling and followed Sojung.

*

We are almost done, we are now at the Sauce Section, "So what's next?" Sojung ask, "Apple Cider Vinegar" I said as I look at the list.