Chapter 4

EDITED

•Jisoo is one of the Agust'D?•
Lotte World●

  ~Jhope~
~At Lotte World~

We all decided to go outside since staying on the house was boring. We decided to leave a note since Sojung and Jin hyung went out somewhere, as I've heard from Jungkook. They went grocery shopping, finding ingredients to make sweet and sour pork.

Taehyung decided to put on a music called "24k Magic".

"Pop pop, its show time! Show time!show time! Show time!
guess who's back again~
Oh they dont know? (Go on tell 'em)

I bet they know soon as we walk in (Showin' up)
Wearing Cuban links (ya)
Designer minks (ya)
Inglewood's finest shoes (Whoop, whoop)
Don't look too hard
Might hurt ya'self
Known to give the color red the blues"
We sang and started to hype up.

"Ooooh shit!" Eunbi cursed, and we all looked shock but we just laugh it off. If you're asking who Eunbi, the small Eunbi.

And then we arrived at Lotte World. Weㅡ the boys ㅡdashed out of the car and told the girls that we all should meet here. Before they can even agree we left them behind.

Junkook and Taehyung decided to drag me to the rollercoaster.

"Come on hyuuuunngg" they both whined as I held back from them. "No, I'm fine right here" I said trying to convince them.

"You dont want to let Yuna know you're a coward" Jungkook teased and as I turn around I spotted her laughing with the girls.  She turned her head and stared at me. I gave her a shy smile and she just nodded. I turn back to Jungkook and frowned.

"Fine" I agreed and they drag me to the ride.

~

"I'm never going back" I say as I lean on a pole. They laugh at me, I just gave them a death glare and ignore them. It was already our 5th ride, we just rode the haunted house ride *i dont know what it was called😂*

"Lets go back" Eunbi said and we all agreed.

~Sowon~
~present~

"Jisoo is one of the Agust'D" I told them.

"WHAT?!?!" They shrieked and jump in suprise. "Keep it down!" I put my finger on my mouth and signaling them to be quiet.

They covered their mouths as their eyes widen. "What happen?!?!?" We heard a door click opened, It was Rapmon. "Nothing" We said and made a 'shoo' gesture. He gave us a worried look and left.

"How did you know?" Umji asked and I explained everything.  "Oh~" They cooed and kept nodding their heads. "I trusted that buffoon!" Sinb said as she slam her hands on the floor but then she made a hurt look and massage her hands.

"Girls! The sweet and sour pork is finish!" I heard Jin calling us from downstairs. We stood up as we left the room and went to the Dining room.

I sat down next to Jin and Sinb. "Oh~ It looks yummy" Sinb said as she clap her hands like a seal and smiled widely.

I looked at the food in front of me, it looks delicious just by looking at the pork that is cover with some sauce. I grab the fork that was beside my plate and put 2 of the porks in my plate.