Chapter 13

●What happened to Sinb?●
&
●Moving out●

~Sinb~

It has been a few hours since we've killed Boss B. Finally, a day with no bad guys coming. We all decided to rest, so after the mini celebration, our other friends went to their separate homes and I went straight to bed. But then I woke up at the sound of my tummy grumbling, I groaned in annoyance as I started to stood uo from my bed and started heading to the kitchen.

No one was at the living room so I went to the kitchen and tried to find some ramen.

I spotted the ramen it was on top of the cabinet, I tried to reach it but failed. Gosh these carpenters must be really tall to put those cabinets that high... I thought.

I grab a stool and used it as a thing that I can stand on to reach the ramen. The chair was also short so I tried tip toeing. When I almost reach the ramen the stool fell over and I also fell down. When I was getting ready for the hard landing, I felt a pair of arms catch me instead. My eyes was closed, so I open my eyes and saw Jungkook right a few inches away from my face.

I quickly got off from his grasp and stood right in front of him stiffly. "What are you doing here at this hour?" He asked without even looking at me.

"I-I was hungry..."I answered while looking down.

"I heard that you can't cook" He said, my eyes widen as I literally forgot that I can't cook. Gosh stupid me...

"Well, yes I can't cook... so I was trying to find the cup ramen" I said, he laughed at my response as I look at him confusingly. "Really? There are also ramen right here" He said as he opened the bottom cabinet.

"Oh..." I trailed as I grab the ramen from him and started heating a cup of ramen.

"Well, thanks for catching me anyway, I should boil the water now..." I said as I grab a pot and filled it with water and tried to on the stove.

"Is it like this? Or like this?"I tried guessing but still can't. Before I can do anything, someone on the stove for me and it was Jungkook. Why the fuck is he helping me?

"Thanks... again" I said awkwardly as I waited for the water to boil. I sat down on a chair and so did Jungkook.

"Why are you not going back to your room yet?" I ask.

"Just don't feel like it" He shrug his shoulders.

"Well, I think you should go back now. Its getting late" I said as I just looked at the pot.

"Okay, Goodnight....." He trailed as he tried to remember my name.

"Si-Eunbi" I almost told him my fake name. "Okay... goodnight Eunbi" He said as went back to his room.

But before going inside to his room he said something to me, "We will be moving out tomorrow".

I just nodded at his words, then the water was done boiling and I prepared the ramen. I poured the water into the cup and mixed it. I waited for 2 to 3 minutes for the noodles to be cooked. After 3 minutes I started eating the noodles. After eating I throw it and went back to bed. But I didn't slept yet since I heard that you should not sleep after eating. So to keep myself company I just used my phone and play with it. After 30 minutes or so, I slept.