Epilogue

~3rd Person~
~HOW MANY YEARS LATER~

"Yah! Hwang Eunbi! Hurry up we're gonna be late" Jungkook shouted as she saw Sinb struggling to carry the bags of their children.

Yep you guessed it, they have childrens now.

Sowon and Jin has 2, a boy named Soojin and the girl named Jiwon, both are 10 years old, and yes both are twins. Yerin and Taehyung has only 1 child and its a boy they call him Rin Hyung he is a year younger from Sowon and Jins child. Eunha and Jimin has a 9 year old child and its a girl named Junha.

Yuju and Jhope has 2 childs. Both are boys, named Runwoo and Hoyu, Runwoo is 10 years old and Hoyu is 9 years old. Sinb and Jungkook has 3 children. 2 boys and 1 girl. Their names are Jeongsoo, Sinju and Sunji. Sinju and Sunji are twins, well like boy and girl twins. And Jeongsoo is the oldest. Suga and Umji has 2 kids, both are girls. Their names are Suji which is a 9 year old and Yoona which is a 8 year old. How about Namjoon? Oh hes somewhere outside of korea finding his true love.

"Would you please help" said Sinb who was struggling to carry the bags. Jungkook just laughed and help her. "You're lucky to have a strong husband like me" Jungkook said cockily while making that arm gesture where you show off your muscles.

"Just help me" She whined as she rolled her eyes. Jungkook grab the bags and put it at the back of their car. "Kids lets go! We'll be late!" Sinb called for her childrens and saw them running towards her. They all went inside the car and drove to Jins house.

If you're wondering, they will be having a outing. Since Jins house is literally far away from their house. We all live far from Jins house. Some of our houses are just near by. Im neighbors with Yerin.

The kids fell asleep as we drove to Jin and Sowons house. I sat in front with Jungkook, since he is the driver. And the kids are just at the back sleeping.

"Wake me up when we're there" I said sleepily as I fall into slumber.

~Sowon~

"Jin!!! They'll be here any minute now! And if you wont get up from the bed I wil drag you down here" I yelled.

Well isnt it a lovely morning (not). Jin always sleep late. The kids are now getting ready. As I make breakfast for everyone since I know they'll be here in about 30 minutes from now.

"Jin!" I shouted his name as I see the kids covering their ears as they went down the stairs.

"Good morning kids"I greeted as I flip the egg into an omelet.

"Watch the food Jiwon, Ill wake up your dad" I said as I remove my apron and put it at the counter.

I march to our room and open the door. I saw Jin just about to button up his shirt. "I said I'll be down in a minute" He whined. I just smiled at him and went nearer.

"Well I think I'm a little deaf now" I laughed. I went near him and button up his shirt and brush off some dirt off his shirt. And kissed his cheek. "Good morning" I smiled at him.

"Breakfast will be served later, so why dont you go dow stairs and finish the food and I'll arrange the plates" I said and he nodded.

We both went down and started to get ready.

~

DING DONG

"Their here!" I said and gestured Soojin to get the door.

"Uncle V!" I heard Soojin voice. Both of them are really close, since both are alike. I saw Soojing hugged Taehyung as I went near them.

"Hey buddy!" Taehyung hugged back as Yerin went inside with the luggages and the kids. "Why are you not helping Yerin?!" I exclaimed as I went near him and was about to slap his arm but then he ran to Yerin and got the bags and put it at the living room.

I just smiled in satisfactory as I went back to the kitchen and finished preparing the food.

Soon after one by one they all went inside our house. We just finished eating our breakfast. The kids are outside playing while we adults are inside are just here in the living chit chatting.

We all are actually on hiatus. Since we wanted a break. I have checked our Twitter account frequently and I saw how many buddy's missed us already. We have been gone for a Year already.

"Did you remember the first time we met?" I ask the boys and they nodded.

"Of course how could we forget?" Jin said.

"I actually met you guys on the way to school and I thought you had those pink color obsessions"I said while laughing. He blushed in embarrasment and we all laughed again.

"I still remember the time were we fight everyday because of you guys, I mean why did they hate you guys so much?" Yuju asked and we were also curious.

"We already told you the reason" Namjoon said and then we remembered it.

As it became dark we let the kids take a bath as we parents had our alone time talk.

We are outside of the house talking about what to do in life. Me and Jin decided that after retiring from our job as singers we decided to run a business.

Namjoon planned to take over BigHit. And everyone also decided to run a business.

"I miss those days of how we were still Teens" I said out of no where and they just nodded.

"Yeah, it was nice being chased around by bad guys and being kidnapped" Suga said in sarcasm, we just laughed at him but then silence came.

"Well, it getting late, lets go to sleep" I said and they all nodded.

We all headed to our designated rooms. I took a bath and changed into my pajamas. And Jin did the same. I lay down in bed witg Jin beside me.

"Good night" I said and he said the same as he kissed my forehead.

The times were we struggle....

The times were we always fought...

We always made up....

And ever since our boss gave us a mission....

It was one of the hardest missions of all time...

And it was worth it...

From finding out who's Agust'D....

To falling in love with the man we never knew that we would fall in love with...

Regretted or not...

It was worth...

Protecting BTS....

~~~

AND THAT IS THE EEENNDDD!!

HUEHUEHUEHUE😭😭 IT LITERALLY ENDED. I KNOW DA ENDING SUCKS! IM NOT A PRO ON WRITING STORIES BUT I HOPED YOU ENJOYED IT!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH😭😭 *cries a river*

THANK YOU FOR READING AND SUPPORTING MY STORRY *Gives a handful of hearteus*

Take care guys and God Bless!!

T H A N K S
F O R
R E A D I N G ! !