Chapter 14

Sorry but I had to do Eunha and Jimins ship first. And great news!! There is a rumour that Sinb and Jungkook is dating! OH MAY GASH! THERE IS STILL HOPE! I TELL YOU! THERE IS STILL FUCKING HOPE!! Well enough of that fangirl, I will just do it alone.

And I promise to make Taerin next. Me PROMISE!!

Enjoy Reading.

P.S I edited some parts.mianhae. Well ^^

P.S.S sorry for another edit... I thought that if Jungkook will just remember his memories quickly the story will be ruined... so yeah.. Enjoy reading!
~~~
●Threats●

&
●Memories●

~Jimin~

I scrolled down my tweeter account and saw countless of threats of me going to be killed this upcoming concert. Is she serious about it??

I texted Eunha to come here at our house. What? Me and and Eunha are best friends.

 What? Me and and Eunha are best friends

I waited for Eunha to come. While waiting I just sat at the couch and watch some comedy shows in the TV. I heard the doorbell rang. It must be her. I went to the door and saw Eunha standing there. "So whats the call for?" She asked while crossing her arms.

"Come inside and I'll tell you" I said as I grab her wrist and drag her inside the house. I let her sat down at the couch and she thank me.

"So what is it?" She asks. "I have...." I paused as she gave me a curious look. "Cancer" I joked as I made a fake sad face. She looked at me in surprise. HA! SHE BELIEVED IT!

"Just joking" I said as I laugh. Her face was priceless! Her jaw was like about to reach the ground. She looked at me in annoyed and was started to be impatient.

"Please for the lord almighty, What is it!?!?" Eunha said impatiently. "Fine.." I said.

"Have you heard about the news in twitter people saying that I should die? Well its about that.." I said.

"I already know this, douchebag" She chuckled. My eyes widen and I gave her a 'what' look. "I saw it on twitter" She said calmly as she slouched on the couch.

"Oh.... Welll What do I do now?!?!" I panick as I run my hands on my face. "Just keep calm... Does your CEO knows about this?" Eunha ask she patted my back.

"I think so..." I said unsurely.

"Well, lets just wait for the announcement... Okay?" She said calmly as I nodded at her words. She gave me a smile that can make me feel protected. Why do I feel protected? Shouldn't the girls feel protected when the boys do that??? Meh... Maybe I'm a girl.

I just slouched on the couch as I on the T.V. Eunha sat beside me and we watch some horror shows. Whenever there are some jumpscares Eunha kept on hugging my arm. "My arm is not a pillow, Eunha" I joke, Eunha just laugh as we both stared at each others eyes. The next thing I know is that we lean in closer..... and closer...