Chapter 16

●Teaching Them how to dance and Sing●

~Jungkook~

I can feel something vibrating on my pocket. I put out my phone and see who it was. Sinb? Who is Sinb? I answered the call and I can hear voices at the background. "Hello?" I said, "Hello Jungkook" Its Eunbi's voice. "So... why did you call?" I ask, "Well... our CEO told us to start practicing our dancing and singing skills but we dont know who to teach us so you came into my mind" Eunbi said.

"Oh... okay I will be bringing J-Hope hyung" I said and I can hear Eunbi hum in response then she end the call. Rude much. I stared at the name on my phone. Sinb... Sinb... its a familiar name... Si- "Aargh!" I groan as I held my head. The pain was just worst than the last time. "Oh! Jungkook-ah!" I can hear Jin hyungs voice calling my name but before I can reply Jin hyung everything turn black.

*

I woke up as I saw my hyungs looking at me in a worried look. "You okay?" Namjoon hyung asked and I just nodded. "How long have I been sleeping?" I asked. "Uhm... for an hour?" Jin hyung said as He scratch his nape. "What?!?" I jump out of the thing that I was just laying on. "Its fine... we send Jhope there first,dont worry just go and get ready" Jin hyung said in a smoothing tone. I just nodded at him and grab a jacket that was just sitting at the couch the I went out.

To those who don't know what I'm wearing, I'm wearing a white shirt and a ripped jeans, I match it with my timberlands and the black jacket that I just got from the couch. I went out of the company and went Source Music quickly since it was just across the street. I went inside and ask if where is the practice room and they led me the way. When the girl led me to the practice room I can hear Jhope hyungs voice so I told the girl that she can go now and I will carry on from here.

As I went nearer to the room that has a see through door the louder I can hear Jhope hyungs voice. I also saw a familiar figure just at the door and it was Sojung noona. I ran to the door and open it. "Sorry for being late noona's" I said between my pants. "Its fine... we just started on dancing" Sojung noona said and I just nodded st her and sat at the couch.

"Okay... You girls will be dancing to this song" Jhope hyung said. "Its into the new world by Girls Generation" He added. "Okay Jungkook its your turn" Jhope hyung said as he sat down beside me. I let out a big sigh and went in front of them. They are just sitting there like kids.... how cute.

"Uhm... well.." I said nervously as I clasp my hands together. "Can you guys sing one by one?" I said and they thought about it but then nodded their heads. "Okay... I will be calling you one by one... first is Yuna noona" I said and them Yuna stood up and went beside me. "The stage is all yours" I said as I sat beside Eunha. I can feel someone staring at me but I just shrug it off.

"Well... I will be singing Voice by Sweden laundry..." Yuna noona said. "Ohh!! I love that song so much! And was about to sing it.." I heard Eunbi complaining at the back. I just smirk at her cuteness... Cuteness!?!? I mean annoying... ness..

"Okay I will now start"

"Wwaaahhh... you have a very nice voice noona" I said in awe as I clap my hands. "Well next is Eunbi" I said but no one stood up, Eunha and Eunbi was staring at me. "What?" I ask, "Who Eunbi?" Both of them ask. "Eunbi... That girl" I said as I look at them in disbelief. They just let out a 'oh' and then Eunbi stood up and went to the front.

"Uhmm... I will be singing.. star by 15&" Eunbi said then she started singing.

It was such a nice song but she ruined it by laughing. I like her voice its very soothing. "Yah! Why were you looking at me like that.... Look you made me laugh!" Eunbi whined at Yerin noona which made Yerin noona laugh. "Well... next is Yewon" I said as I look at her. She just stood up then went to the front. "I will be singing Love Yourself by Justin Bieber" She said and then sang.

She has a cute voice. Very cute. "Well... next is Eunha noona" I said as I smiled at her. She smiled at me back making her bunny teeth show. She stood up and went to the front. Before singing I check Jhope hung if he is listening but nope he is already sleeping. Gosh this hyung. "I will be singing tears since I dont want sing a ballad song again" She said then started singing.

Wow... she has a wonderful voice. But I was laughing when she started singing because the other girls stood up and kept on doing crazy stuffs. Wow... are they really this hyper? Now I really want to find my memories..

"Okay.. next is Sojung noona" I said as Sojung noona stood up and went in front. "I will be singing Way To Go by Girls Generation" she said and then started singing.

"Yah! Why did you fasten then slowed the tempo?!?" She said angrily but ended up laughing. She has a cute voice but she needs more pracrtice. "Okay last is Yerin noona" I said then Yerin stood up and went to the front. "I'm gonna sing Gwiyeoun by I dont know who" She said and laugh at her joke but then sang right away.

They all have nice voice but only one caught my ears. And its Eunbi. "Well noona's you all have nice voices... but please practice more Sojung noona and then tomorrow you will be singing that song that Jhope hyung gave you and dance it. Its like our mission for you tomorrow is dance and sing together" I said with a smile. "So that will be all... let us meet again tomorrow. Goodbye noona's" I said farewell to them and was about to leave but then I remembered that Jhope hyung is here. "Oh right! Hyung lets go!" I called Jhope hyung and then he suddenly woke up and stood up from the couch the pass by me. What the hell??

Skip!!! Its tomorrow!!!

"Hello noona's... are you ready?" I ask as I went inside the practice room. They were actually practicing everything. And they told us that they are ready. We told them to stand in front and then they obeyed. Then they started dancing.

"Oohhh... You guys are so stable... I think you are ready to debut already!" I said enthusiastically. They just gave me a reassuring smile and then they drank water.

"Well I think that will be all... And I think your CEO already hired a trainer... so goodbye noona's!" I bid goodbye and then Jhope hyung also bid goodbye then we left the company.

~~~
Annyeong my readers! This chapter is just them about training and their performance.... so yeah.., well since this is not really related to the story so I just made it a special chapter... you like it? Or nah??? And sorry if I use the recent video even though this story line started in 2014 where they are still trainees... hehehehe... thenks for reading though!!!