Philip, Do You Like It Uptown?

"Do you like it?" Theo twirled around in her sundress. Her short hair whipped around and hot her in the face. She giggled and pushed it behind her ear. She had gotten a bob recently for the election.

"I love it." Philip gushed, staring at the living room.

"It's the perfect apartment right?" Theo exclaimed, unable to contain her excitement. She had found the apartment yesterday and had done everything she could to get Philip to come see it.

"It is." Philip nodded, slipping his fingers into Theo's hand. Her sweaty palms and pudgy fingers didn't bother him at all. He stared at his girlfriend, the most perfect girl in the world. He took her all in. Her socks and sandals because her feet were blistering but had already out grown most of her shoes. The socks going up to her knees because she was constantly getting hot and cold waves. Her beautiful crystal blue eyes and her short brown hair with blonde streaks. Her fattening arms. And last, her round pregnant belly. He held her hand tightly. "Almost as perfect as you Thee."

"Oh no, this apartment is much better than any single pers-"She paused and smiled at Philip, her eyes crinkling. "Thank you."

"Of course pie."Philip used his sweet nickname for her. At first it had been cheesecake, then fondue. Apple pie was what they settled on. And now, every time he said it they both grinned and tried not to laugh. Today it was a little too much and Theo burst out laughing, she hiccuped and snorted before clapping her hand over her mouth in surprise.

"Oh my!" She looked shocked at herself.

"Pie! Gross!" Philip joked, pulling her closer.

"Sorry." Theo said smirking.

"Don't be sorry for being you. Ever." Philip corrected before leaning over and kissing her forehead.

She smiled softly at him before realizing what he had done. And once she had realized it he had already run off and into a different room. It was an inside joke, see? The two of them would kiss each other's forehead as many times as they could during the day and whoever got more in would win that day.

"I win, I win!" Philip said as he ran laps around his pregnant girlfriend.

"I hate you!" Theo yelled.

"You LOVE me!" Philip said, stopping mid lap and wrapping his arms around her waist. He placed his hands on her stomach.

"I do." Theo nodded.