Love is love is love is lies

I tuck a loose strand of hair behind my ear frantically. I replaced my left hand underneath the stack of books hat were piled up against my chest. My phone began to buzz. "Oh sh*t." I murmured, balancing the books on my left hand as I yanked my phone free of my jeans pocket. My eyes glazed over the text as I walked. I tripped and dropped my books, I grabbed the thing nearest to me, and succeed in pulling it down on top of me with a squeak. "Oh my gosh! I am so sorry." I murmured, pushing whatever had fallen on me off.
"It's okay." Said a pipsqueak voice. I was surprised how high pitched it was and I looked at the person. They looked oddly familiar. "Lin?"
"Philipa?" I asked, this was the girl that had gotten the part of Eliza in my newest musical.
"Hi!" Philipa bent down to help me pick up my books.
I bent down next to her. "Hi. You excited for the show tonight?" It was the premiere of our show. The first ever time it being seen on broadway.
"Most definitely!" Eli-Philipa seemed a lil' shy.
"I'm taking the cast out for drinks. My treat." I informed her.
"That's so sweet of you!" Philipa giggled.
"Yea." I picked up one of my last books and leaned over to take the rest of them from Philipa.
"Don't be silly!" She cooed. "I'll take these ones!"
I grinned and put my phone back in my pocket. This girl had made me forget to text Vanessa.

"That was incredible." Chris bent his knees a little to hug me. His muscles making it a tad hard to breath.
"Really... was." I gasped out, it was hard for me cto breath. He let go and walked off to go hug another member... Daveed. I walked over to Philipa. "Stage door?" I suggested. There probably wouldn't be too many people considering it was the first ever show. She nodded vigorously. "Meeting a fan or two!" She giggled, picking up a sharpie and slipping out the stage door. I followed her. The first fan (out of what I guessed was about 15 people) was the most excited by far. She had short brown hair and blue glasses, her Hamilton shirt was slightly tattered and it appeared that she had had it for a long time.
"My name is Tate!" She exclaimed. Pippa held her sharpie ready as she talked. "Nice to meet you Tate!"
"I've been listening to the soundtrack since it came out! You are a genius sir!"Tate directed her attention to me.
"Thank you very much Tate." I murmured.
"I'm so happy I got to see it! My parents bought me tickets a few months ago and it was just incredible!"Tate gushed. I hugged her lightly and Philipa and I both signed her poster before moving on to the next fan. And the next. We finally reached my car.
"We're going to the same place. Share a car?" I suggested.