Adopted by @achapphawk Pt. 1

Your stomach fluttered as you walked up to Andrew Chappelle. You had just finished watching the show and it was absolutely incredible. Everything about it made you did a little bit inside, your draw permanently dropped. You tapped his shoulder and he turned. "Hello." His eyes were bright and you just couldn't believe you were speaking to him.
"Hi..." You murmured. "Can I have your autograph?"
"Sure." He grinned and signed the paper you had handed him.
"Here- here- initials here." You said confidently, he signed and handed you back the papers.
You couldn't even handle what happened . "You just adopted me."
"What?" Andrew smirked.
You smirked right back at him. "These are adoption papers."
"Oh that's a cute." He said softly, chortling a bit.
"No seriously." You held up the papers. "It's legally binding."
"What?" His voice was a bit more serious now.
You smirked again. "I'm your daughter/son."
"I don't even know your name!"Andrew exclaimed.
"Y/N." You said, shaking with excitement.
"Y/N, what will your parents say?"He said, getting practical.
"Uhhhh- nothing." Andrew raised an eyebrow when you said this. "Dead people don't talk."
Andrew's face rounded. "Oh. Well your legal guardian?"
"You mean the people that don't give a crap about me?" You sassed.
"They took you to Hamilton, that's giving a crap about you in my opinion."Andre giggled.
"They did nothing. School trip." You explained.
"I see."

You sat on Andrews couch and he sat next to you. It had been 4 days since he had adopted you, and once the lawyers ha s figured everything out the two of you had come to an agreement. If you don't bother him too much he won't you. Especially if he was having a date.
"So Y/N... pick off where we left off?"He said.
"Forward!" You joked.
"No! I meant with the show!" Andrew blushed a bright pink color.
"Right." You said as you wiggled your eyebrows up and down. You press play on the remote.
"Wait for it-" Barney said on the show. You pause it again.
"I call you Andrew right?"You confirmed.
"Yes. Not dad or any of that sh*t."He rolls his eyes as he dug his hand into the bowl of popcorn on your lap. You smiled and took a handful of popcorn as well.