☿prologue

I wasn't a Heartbreaker.
Not at all.

I was, just... a girl who went through boys, one by one and was unconscious about their hearts.

I was a girl who was searching for the one boy who had the ability to ignite a spark between us, experimenting on boys here on there just to make sure I wasn't drooling around while he stood right in front of me.

I was a girl who was selfish, greedy, helpless, and self-centered.
I needed to fulfill my pleasures, my delight, and until then I had no thought of giving up, not now, not ever. 

Despite the numerous verbal beatings I'd earned from other girls who were yearning for the boy (I had now dumped)'s attention, I stood my ground and faced the consequences of being judged as a 'Heartbreaker'.

No one knew my real intentions. No one knew what I really was looking for; the real reason all behind my dating-dumping thing. Everyone thought I was just someone who had enough of love, who despised love and couldn't stand the sight of it. Everyone thought I was desperate to be popular, or well-known amongst the boys so that I could be the one causing them to have wet dreams. Everyone thought I loved breaking the hearts of boys who weren't able to fulfill my task. Everyone judged me as a cruel, slutty girl who couldn't keep her fingers to herself.

I didn't mind, after all. I was still searching and looking for the one boy. I was still desperate to meet him, and daydreamed about what we would do once we got to know each other. Numerous flawless, mind-blowing imaginations had swept back and forth through my mind, which only made me even more desperate and urgent to find him.

I was on full alert all the time; he could be standing anywhere, at any time. He could be sitting right next to me, or standing right next to me, or running past me, or typing away on his phone nearby, or in the same bus as me, or walking the same direction as me.

I just couldn't help it. People might think I was a real slut, a really greedy, self-centered and careless girl, but I just went overboard with the idea of having a 'the one'. It touched something with in me and it kicked me alive. It thrived something and made me go crazy. It created a determined task that was never forgotten.

I just favored the idea of having a 'the one', who would love you endlessly, who would cuddle with you, who would protect you from harm, who would stand by your side, unafraid to show everyone who you belonged to, who was soft and sweet at one moment but thriving and desperate the next, who would die with you, who would hold your hand, who would lie next to you, who would marry you and live with you until you died, who was just everything you ever wished for, in your whole entire life.

I didn't care if I was crazy. I didn't care if I was being judged. I didn't care if no one liked me. I didn't care if I had no friends. I didn't care what other people thought of me. I didn't care about my reputation. I didn't care about the boys snickering behind my back. I didn't care about the girls sneering at me in disgust as I passed. I didn't care if I was too hopeful. I didn't care if I would be let down at the end. I didn't care if it would hurt me. I didn't care if I was living life the wrong way. I didn't care if I was being too dreamy. I didn't care if 'the one' didn't exist. I didn't care if I was over-enthusiastic about it. I didn't care if I was reckless.

I just couldn't wait.

I really, really couldn't wait.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay short prologue but whatevs. :P