I'm yours

Disclaimer: All of the characters belong to Sarah J. Maas.

I glance around, seeing if Rowan was anywhere to be seen. We had been racing for the last few hours, and I now found myself deep within the forest.

Looking behind me, I started running. Right when I whipped my head around, I smashed into a very solid tree. Falling to the ground, I realized that that was not a tree, but it was Rowan.

He grins at me. "You should be more aware of your surroundings princess." Rowan says, showing his canines. I glare at him and start to get up when I realize that I fell in mud.

"Seriously?" I mutter to myself. This was my only white t shirt. An evil smirk comes on my face. "Well I don't have to wear this..." I trail off, and lift the hem of my shirt over my head, then toss it at Rowan.

His eyes follow my every move. My pants are also dirty, so I decide to strip those off slowly too. I look at Rowan and his eyes are dark with lust. I move forward to kiss him, and just as he tries to deepen it, I pull away.

"It seems that I must get going prince, I promised Marc I would go skinny dipping with him tonight." I say, enjoying when he gets jealous.

Marc was one of the new chefs who Rowan recently put on his 'First to die' list. I sprinted back the way we came, and heard Rowan right on my tail. When he finally caught me, he pinned me up against the nearest tree.

He leaned in close, his breath tickling the back of my ear. "You are mine." He whispers possessively. He starts to kiss down my neck, and when he comes to the junction of my neck and shoulder, he bites me.

My knees become significantly weaker. "Rowan..."I murmur. "Say it." He says huskily, kissing the corner of my mouth.

"I'm yours."

Two hours later...

"Aelin?" I hear Lysandra calling through the door. "Yeah?" I ask, and she barges into my room. "Where were you?!" she questions loudly. "What?" I say innocently. She puts her hands on her hips.

"You were supposed to be here two hours ago." I glanced around the room, thinking of an excuse. "I got caught up doing things." I say flippantly.

She narrows her eyes, "Does Rowan equal things?" I blush and shake my head, "He was out patrolling." Lysandra raises both eyebrows and stalks toward me.

Pulling down the collar of my t-shirt and seeing the marks, she says "'Patrolling' I see..." I glare at her again, "Like you haven't been in the same situations." She flips me off then flops down on my bed.

"So when should I be prepared to become an aunt?"

Some of you guys wanted me to continue it, so I did.