// chapter twelve

Just in,

Song Emily,
former CEO of Song International Busines Trade Inc.,
cofirmed dead on arival.  Mrs. Song 's company car was found burning in flames  in the middle east part near Incheon International Airport. Debris of the  vehicle were found scattering all over the vicinity. Mrs. Song's  body was found tightly compressed under the vehicle thus crushing her entire rib cage  which eventually lead to lung and  heart failure.

The sudden and shocking phenomena  had left the company and the family wordless.

Her daughter Song Hana is currently being aided by Her aunt Min Sue. Sadly, Mrs. Song's husband is missing in action and we can't hold any conference or interview.

In respect with the Song Family, the station solemnly  sends condolence to the death of mrs. Emily and the fast recovery of her only daughter.
Thank you.

It's been six years since the last time I ever felt this internally demolished...

but at this very moment, it's unexplainable and unbearable....

Having known that my mother, the woman who raised me, my bestfried, my frenemy, my companion and my guardian angel left me wihtout a single word, it's almost as if I have been thrown out of outerspace, sophocating because of insuffecient oxygen supply....

Being this abolished and shattered brings back the old times, brings back the pain i've been longing to hide and forget.

Sitting on the floor, curling myself into a ball, squeezing my hands while locking them around my bent legs with slumped shoulders, I endured the excrutiation I manifested the whole evening.

Mark was sitting next to me, constantly rubbing my back. He was mourning as well, though it was low-key but noticeably enough for anyone who looks at him. I can't manage nor afford to say anything; to think of something to do at all. It was as if my mind was frozen and everything in me stopped functioning. I am emotionally drained and mentally devastated for short.

"Noona, please stop--you're going to get hurt yourself if you keep on doing that," mark said with a shaky and hollow thick voice. Pretending as if he wasn't beside me, i ignored what he said and continued to cover my ears with my hands.

"Noona.." He said once more, this time, tears escaped the corner of his eyes and his tone went more deeper and humorless. "Please stop crying..."

"Mark. I have no one left--mom is gone. Dad is.... Dad is a dick-- i only have myself now...." I whispered as my nose start to clog with fluids making my voice a little weird. "Noona... You have.. Me..." He replied, stroking my hair with his fingers. Mark knelt in front of me, gently lifted my chin with one of his hand and carefully wiped the tears on my cheeks, smiling ebulliently. "Please stop crying," he said again, sniffing.

"You know what Noona, you should really call your Dad."

I paused from breathing for a while and thought deeply of Mark's suggestion. I bitterly sighed through my nose while clearing my throat.

"But... He broke my heart." I answered, looking at mark in despondency. "You should," he insist with a stoic expression. Mark then took out his phone, scrolled through it, finding my father's old phone number.

Calling Uncle Peter Song...

"Talk to him politely Noona. He's your father." He added before he had given me the phone.

"i don't want to." I hastily pushed back his hand when he drew the phone closer to my mouth.

"Good evening, who is this?"

The moment mark and I had realized that the high-pitched and feminine voice that we just heard was barely familiar and recognizable for the both of us, we went blank and surprised, leaving us momentarily gaping, looking at eachother's faces with narrowed eyes.

"That would probably that big ass whore dad--"

"Shush Han. Don't say mean things okay?" Mark interrupted, placing his idex finger on my lips, pressing them to stop me from talking.

Mark decided to answer it for me since I didn't have the urge to even hold the phone.

"Mark Lee. Son of Mary Vicky Lee."

"What is it you want boy?"

"I just want to talk to Uncle Peter. His daughter Hana would like to talk to--"

Call Ended

"Well, that was nice." Mark said with furrowed brows and gritted teeth. "Why did she even hang--"

Uncle Peter Song is calling you...

Accept | Reject

"Uncle!"

"Mark, why are you calling me?!"

"Sir... I'm sorry for this sudden call but Hana needs you..."

"Why woul she need me? She has her mom..."

"That's the problem uncle... aunt Emily passed... Hana... She needs someone right now..."

"YOU MEAN... EMILY'S...DEAD?'l

"Yes sir. It just got telecasted sir..."

"Hana--"

"Where are you now?"

"Seoul's International Health Care Providers Hospital"

"Please hurry sir."

"I will..."

"Tell her..."

"WHO WAS THAT DAD. WAS THAT HER? WAS THAT THE WOMAN YOU MET BACK IN CHINA? WAS THAT THE WOMAN YOU LOVED? WAS THAT WOMAN BETTER THAN MOTHER? OR WAS THAT WOMAN EVEN MORE VALUABLE THAN MOM AND I?"

"Han... Let's talk about that when we see..."

"DAD, FOR 4 YEARS. I WAITED FOR FOUR YEARS TO HEAR YOUR EXPLANATION. IT BETTER BE WORTH IT"

"I STILL HATE YOU FOR LEAVING ME HEART BROKEN"

Call Ended

[a/n:]
Okay one last chapter about Hana and her problems and then kaboosh, that's it. I am done with making dramatic and drastic chapters.

So we all know Taeyong is alive.

On chapter 14, it will be, hopefully, all about cheesy, mainstream, cliche's and cringy sweet TaeHan Moments :)

Sorry for taking so long to reveal Taeyong ;( i just think it's necessary to project Hana's state so it won't be so hard to explain throughout the story why she became this and became that.

Aaahhh anyone feeling bored? T.T