// chapter sixteen

Aside from feeling left out, alone, solitary and oblivous, The thought that I'm in the complete state of desolation somehow make me think that I have lost EVERYTHING i love.

Let me enumerate why.

Mark temporarily lives at Jisung's since he was still feeling a little egoistic since the little misunderstanding we had when mom had died, which was actully 3 weeks ago.

Seulgi's recently busy with her interview for her dream job and Jennie has somehow cut communication with me. Even though I would send her direct messages through my SNS accounts, still she wouldn't bother even seen-ing it. Understand why I am all by myself now?

Well this. This was the very thing I feard of in my entire life. Everyone around me would turn their back on me; leave me with nothing but hopeless options. At first, i never though this fear of mine was all in my head, that I was just making it up and that it won't ever happen to me at all. But I guess I was just too reliant about the what ifs and the impossibilities of life.

Everything was just fine and obviously, there is no one to be blamed here.

But. Come to think of it, if I hadn't come to Korea, mother wouldn't have come here at all...

I guess i am to be blamed here.

Currently, I am spending my day at Aunt Sue's shop. I've been here since morning and there has only been a few number of costumers I have encountered.

Winter has finally come yet It's slightly ironic that people aren't at bistros or cafe's to warm themselves. Where could they be?

"You sure you're fine there hana?"

Aunt sue had snapped me back to reality afte the long realization and re-thinking that I had been doing ever since I have worn the overrated pink polka-dotted apron.

"Ne. Gwaenchanayo" I answered.

When bell hung on top of the door had rung, both aunt and I had averted our sight at the sound that alarmed us.

"Welcome--"

I paused once I had recognized the person who was wearing black long coat with black turtle neck as the first layer, white knee-ripped jeans and black combat boots and realized my heart was beating too loudly than usual.

"I'd like the usual--" he replied as he slowly approached me at the counter.

"W-what are you doing here?" I stammered. He chuckled with a close-lipped smile and said "buy something to drink of course,"

"What d-do you mean b-by usual?" I said with a shaky voice. "green tea vanilla machiato frappe."

He leaned his hips against the counter top and rested his arms, looking at me with lazy eyes.

"Got that,"

"Uh, name sir?" I added while grabbing the pen from the drawer.

"as if you don't know," he retorted with a lopsided grin painted in his face.

"Ah. Right."

After giving Aunt his order so she can make it, he went to an empty table which was near the window which had a pretty scenery of the frosty snow on the streets. He crossed his legs while scrolling through his phone. After a while, his hands had stopped from sliding from up and down and his head craned to my direction which made me momentarily blush and spin to the other direction to avoid his glare.

I heard his tight giggles and notice him stand up and walk towards me with his hands buried im his pockets. When he was standing right in front of me, he brushed his hair with his slinny and perfectly formed fingers, looking at my eyes .

His stare had peirced directly to my soul that I was taken a back with it. I had to stagger and nudge lightly in embarrassment.

"What the heck do you want?" I said with a stern expression, folding my arms tightly across my chest. "You," he firmly said, arching his right brow.

"Bwo?"

"Green Tea Vanilla Machiato frappe!" Yelled Aunt sue from the back. I earnestly obeyed her and rushed to the kicthen to get Taeyong's order.

Holding it both of my hands, I shuffled my way back to the counter to serve his drink. Carefully placing the drink and the receipt on the table, Taeyong had snatcher a glance at my face.

I shrugged and shook off his awkward and sudden actions, noticing him inclining closer to me.

"What the--,"

Taeyong brushed strands of my hair behind my ear as I felt his skin against my ear lobe. Both of us had locked our eyes and I finally managed to step back.

"Go out with me right now," he snapped, taking a straw from the spherical container. "No way." I replied right away, turning to my heels.

When I was about to walk away, Taeyong reached out for my wrist, tugged it and pulled me with force back to him despite the marble counter table between us.

"Please." He added with a humorless expression and tone.

"Just go Hana!" Shouted Aunt Sue from the back as she was making her way to me, wiping the wet untensils with a dry towel.

"But--"

Aunt sue untangled the ribbon behind me and forcefully took off my apron as I recklessly thre my hands in the air to resist her. Afterwards, she pushed me out of the counter and smiled, gesturing me to go out at this instance.

Taeyong seemingly winked at my Aunt and showed her a thumbs up while mischievously smile at her. He then dragged me out of the store but I refused to do so since I was shivering at the coldness of the atmosphere.  I Lightly quivered that was somehow noticeable for Taeyong.

"Hana!" Aunt sue rushed to me and handed me my coat. "Take care of her Taeyong." She added as she entered back to the shop.

"How come she knows you?!" I shouted. "I'm her number one costumer. I made her shop popular" he replied, clutching his hand with mine, slowly locking it as I felt it's warmness considering the low temperature.

"You won't regret it" he added, flashing a reassuring smile, pulling me somewhere.

I know he has "Jennie" and I shouldn't be interfering but why does it feel so right just by feeling his hand? It's like, I won't lose anything at all. I feel complete and surrounded with him.

Fuck.

If only I could be with him.