Chapter 7 (FINAL SH*T CHAPTER WOO)

Luna’s POV

I sat in across from Allen, a yellow rose sitting in the center of the table. I was completely fascinated with his journey. But I was wondering why he still hadn’t mentioned my father. I searched his eyes frantically for a clue as to what might have happened to him. Allen sighed and looked at me with a blank face. “Luna about Mana…” he looked at the ceiling thinking of the right words to say. “Before I met Cross and came to the order… remember how I said I was traveling with Mana.” I nodded bracing myself for the truth. “Because of the prolonged exposure to bad food and moldy hotels, Mana became very sick and eventually collapsed.” He paused letting me sink it all in, but I just smiled and put my hand on top of his and nodded. “Cross found me at his grave on top of a hill… and I killed the Akuma I created. I made Mana an Akuma…  and here I am.”

“Thank you, Allen.” I replied as I wiped a few stray tears from my eyes.

“I’m sorry, Luna.”

“It’s fine.” I got up and stretched. My back ached for the few hours sitting there. “I’m going to bed. Goodnight.”

“Night.

~*~

I finally reached my room collapsing onto my bed. I clutched my pillow to my chest as I cried. I have Allen back. I'm not alone anymore.

My family has finally returned even if Mana is gone.

My journey has just begun.