Prologue

3 days, 3 more days and Matt gets to meet them, whoever they are...

3 days, 3 more days until Sarah gets to meet them, whoever they are...

3 days pass, Matt walks down a sidewalk with his mom and older brother on the way to the school.

15 hours it says, 15 hours and 25 minutes and 13 seconds...12...11...

3 days pass, Sarah gets in her moms car and drives to preschool.

15 hours it says, 15 hours and 25 minutes and 13 seconds...12...11...

Matt gets to the gate and makes his way towards the school play yard.

Sarah's mom stops by the local coffee joint to grab some yorkshire tea, then makes her way to the school, the same school Matt goes to.

They both attend their respective classrooms, Matt runs too the dolphin room.

Sarah skips too the mermaid room.

Both in their final year, Sarah just needs to change schools and there parents are looking for kindergardens and elemenerties, they're putting their childs names and their portfolio's out there with little luck.

9 hours, 15 minutes and 22 seconds...

It's the afternoon, they have lunch with their separate group of friends in separate parts of the play yard, the only similarity being is that they are all discussing the fact that Matt and Sarah are going to meet each other in 8 hours, 59 minutes and 10 seconds. They are all very excited, since they would be the first to meet...

It's late into the night, both of them stay for there parent meeting, they were the last parents, the only upside to this long night is that they will meet each other in 30 minutes, right at the end of this meeting, classes that are right next door to each other, only a wall separates them.

After what seems like forever they look at their clock, 1 minute and 39 seconds. This is it, and the meeting ends in a few seconds too! When the parents shake hands they will meet each other! Suddenly Matt and Sarah's parents phones ring at the same time, they pick it up.

Matt's dad gets an offer to work as a exsecutive producer in North Carolina.

Sarah's mom is offered a manegment position of a life time in Venice.

They both immediately say yes.

This is the best day ever for the both of them, there parents are offered jobs in their field and in 30 seconds Matt and Sarah are going to meet each other, fall in love and live happily ever after! They look at their clock to watch the counter hit zero.

13 years, 7 months, 14 days, 12 hours, 58 minutes, and 24 seconds

That's what the clock says now.