New Term.

The memory, it scared me, made me feel like I was meant to be forever alone. I know I'm not the best looking girl (at all), with my "battle scars" painting the rich canvas of my face, down to my tummy which has a little fat. Crowning it off is the one thing that turns guys off; my "galaxy" legs, which consist of big dark brown spots naturally inking the skin, and we can't forget my flat ass. I have three good traits though: my eyes, deep dark brown that stain with black with ink when I'm sad or lying, my boobs which aren't even that nice I mean even those have scars on them. To sum it up I'm one big turn off.

Today is the first day back in and January just ended and now I'm 17 years old, fun right yeah well I'm naturally not the popular girl because I'm not a Barbie but I have friends. I hang with my best friend so I'm not alone.

"Okay class go on my website and do the homework," said our math teacher as I was already out the door and going to my locker to get my English homework and I heard crude loud laughing, knowing who it was I ignored it the best I can. I was done and about to meet with Paice and the rebels outside when I saw them. The it girls, Madison and Acacia, the most popular girls in school, basically the high alphas of the school, well female high alphas, and where they go the A-team follows. People call them that because all the guys in the group are alpha status, so no one ever makes them mad, knowing it would be the end of their social life. Anyway I wanna get fat so I start walking to the spot when I hit the ground.

"Hey watch where the your going," I look up in shock and will regret it forever. I hit Acacia, and there went my life, since I have no social life. Acacia is the nicer girl so I was happy I hit her not Madison, not that I want to hit her I just- oh you get it.

"I'm so sorry about that," I say getting up and helping her up, and she came over. As she came through the crowd she runs over to the friend, pushing me out of the way, and hugs her making sure she's okay.

"You bitch what were you thinking huh just hitting my friend like that and not even saying sorry," she sneers at me and I just noticed that a crowd of people formed a circle in the hallway, and I'm in the middle.