The Other POV

*Lunch that same day/ Matt's POV*

I laugh at a stupid ass joke my friend Conner told me and kept eating my lunch or kibble? I don't know it does not look consumable. At all. I'm what you could call top tier of the Junior class, the comedian and everybody loves me, but not everybody knows me. In my childhood I have had the sadest thing happen to me in kindergarten. My clock switched back. My god that got me really conscious about everything, I mean I kinda wanted my first time to be with my soulmate but it said 13 years and now it says 3 days.

"Okay so you're gonna meet your hot babe on Valentines day, how perfect is that, and do you have the Buckner homework...anybody," asks my stupid friend Nash but he has a point. What if its one of the beauties, I mean it's worth it, but he might be wrong. I mean he could be completely wrong, one thing is for sure; I'm gonna love her (or him I still don't know yet) either way and will protect them. I was caught off guard when the "twins" sit on either side of me, trapping me for what ever they need.

"So I heard you're looking looking' for a soul mate," Madison says winking at me. Oohs and wolf-whistles are heard around the table and I blush looking at my lap. I glance at her wrist to find her clocks under her sleeve, well shit. I look up to be met by the eyes of Paice, one of the schools baddest bad-asses(after her brother), she is the other alpha of the school. She and her squad do what they want, when they want and they never ever EVER get caught. I honestly wouldn't be shocked if they have killed people and were not caught, or even were suspected for the matter. I was brought back to reality by Hayes clapping in my face.

"Dude you're staring at her, snap out of it," he says a little on edge. When I look back up to them they were walking outside to the courtyard. I sigh and glance seeing a girl follow them and my clock beeped.

0003 days, 00 hours, 44 minuets, 35 seconds...

"Yo what if Paice is your mate, That would be-"

"Horrible really," Madison cut off, " well first that squad...not the best people to hang out with. Two, Paice is...." I stopped listening after that and I started texting Cameron under the table.

To Joker: dose she have an off button

To Bulldog: idk and I wish, but what if she were your soulmate.

I mean you would give that to her?

To Joker: I would treat her like any other human, fair and right, and yep

To Bulldog: well good luck with that then and hey isn't 

she in Cia and Mad's class so shes like 17. 

 Then why are they so known?

To Joker: from what i know she had a brother that went here that had a rep and 

i guess she fit the bill well enough.

I looked up at him to see him getting up to throw his meal away and I do the same, followed by the Jack's. We say our good byes and go get our stuff for Calculus (call me nerdy) and head over to the Humanities building on the fourth floor. We had some time so we just sat down...in the middle of the hallway...with confused people coming and going around us. Haha they think we're crazy. I stop laughing with the boys and lean against the lockers to look at my clock.

0003 days, 00 hours, 25 minuets, 42 seconds...

This is gonna be good. I just pray it's not Madi or Cia....please.