Chapter Eight

Disclaimer: I do not own the Magnificent Seven.

This is a very short chapter, just a heads up.

Chapter 8 – Autumn & Antonio

Autumn knew she had overreacted back at the porch and someone would surely follow her but she never expected it to be Antonio Vasquez. He approached her slowly, and took a seat next to her removing his hat.

"Hey....do you want to talk about what happened back there?" he asks her.

"Her story...her story and mine are very similar."

"What do you mean senorita? Are you saying..." he trails off.

"Are you asking me if I am a whore Tony because, the answer is yes." She tells him.

Tony sits their quietly for a moment, "It's not something you ever wanted was it?" he asks her.

"If you're asking me if having my father sell me to pay his gambling debts, and becoming a slave for men to fuck and then leave is what I wanted with my life you are stupid." She replies dragging her knees to her chest.

Tony knows he screwed up with her, and moves to leave.
"Do I disgust you know?" she asks looking up at him, "is that why your leaving me?"

"Are you crazy?" he asks.

Tony sits back down immediately picking Autumn up from her seat and placing her in his lap with a gasp as he snakes his arms around her body.

"No. No. No. Senorita...Autumn I do not find you any less beautiful then I found you before. In fact I find your bravery and strength even more attractive. You have had this horrible life, and despite all this, you can smile. I do not know what it is about you but I think you are the most beautiful woman I have ever had the pleasure of knowing." He tells her tilting her head to look at him.

This is no joke, Autumn can sense the sincerity in his eyes. She leans her head closer to him, and touches her lips with his own. The kiss is slow at first but eventually the two of them are lost in one another. Autumn has had many men kiss her, but this is the first that she has wanted to kiss and get lost in for the first time.

"What are you doing to me?" he asks her, placing his forehead against her own, "You have bewitched me woman."

Autumn looks up to see him grinning at her and cannot help the smile that rises to her face.

"I don't think that's true, it's more the other way around." She tells him.

Vasquez leans forward to kiss her again, and he pushes her down to the ground his body hovering over her own. Every moment they spend together Autumn can feel them growing closer. Until he pulls away.

"We need to stop amor, or else I will not be able to control myself. You are just too tempting." He tells her noticing her pout he grins, "you are a woman who deserves to be treated right. Come on." Tony pulls her up from the ground and they return to the others, their hands joined together.