Chapter Two

Authors Note: The above image is how I imagine Amelia (formerly Autumn) to look. 

Elizabeth was brought to the hotel and pulled up the stairs by the four men. The men in the saloon downstairs watched on and she continued screaming and being dragged. They pushed open the door to the room and Elizabeth was thrown on the bed, he hands and feet being bound to the four corners, a tight cloth was placed around her mouth to help cut down on her screaming. When the men were convinced she was tied down tight enough they left.

Elizabeth calmed down and began searching for something to help release her from the binds, but there was nothing in sight. Instead she began pulling at the rope hoping to break free but she was bound so tight every time she moved it pulled and would bruise her arms more. In a moment of silence she heard a sound coming from the hallway, spurs and the sounds of boots coming closer and closer to the door. The door knob twisted and Elizabeth began to thrash against her binds. 

Bogue walks into the room, "My dear beautiful Elizabeth, all laid out ready and waiting for me," he turns toward the door, "watch the door Harry I don't want anything disturbing my prize and I." The door shuts and he takes off his jacket, bringing a large knife out of the pocket and placing it on the bed side table. 

"That looks uncomfortable," he says mocking her, "let me helping you with that."

In her moment of idiocy Elizabeth thinks he means to cut the ropes but instead he brings down the large knife and begins cutting her bodice from her body. Elizabeth pulls tighter and tighter at the ropes and tries to scream throw the cloth in her mouth. Suddenly a gunshot rings from the hallway and Bogue rises to his feet as the sound of a body crashing to the floor rings outside the small room. Bogue turns back to Elizabeth and places his hand running down Elizabeth's exposed right breast. "I will come back for you, I will break you my beautiful stallion" he tells her and rushes into the hallway.

Several minutes later the sounds become louder downstairs and the door is swung open to reveal Emma armed to the teeth.

"Oh Lizzy, I am so sorry, we need to get out of here right now!" Emma moves her knife and cuts the ropes and releases Elizabeth. Elizabeth covers her body and rushes into Emma's arms. The two women move into the hallway, and rush down the back stairs. A figure steps out of the shadows, and Emma aims her gun. The woman steps into the light and raises both hands, a whore from the saloon. 

"Please, I can't do this anymore take me with you, I will work hard, and help you I promise. Just don't leave me here to be a play toy for these men anymore." The young woman begged with desperation in her eyes. Elizabeth and Emma both look at each other and nod for the woman to follow them.

Outside is Matthew's friend Teddy with two horses, and together Emma and Elizabeth mount them, Elizabeth then pulls the young woman up behind her and they tear off into the night. The cries of men in the Saloon become whispers in the night.