My Life Is Just Like This

my fist story on wattpad please share first part might be boring but as you read along it gets interesting.ENJOY!!!!!!

Kelly's pov

 Last day until weekend , I ran downstairs and through the door waiting on my best friends : Tika , Ray-ann , Lily and Kelsee.

" hey Kelly ! sup"Ray-ann)

" ready for school ?"(me)

" yeah "(Ray-ann)

   We walked to school in silence for the rest of the way.I was honestly tired and didn't want to go to school this morning .

" Guys I have exiting news "(lily)

"what is it?"(me)

"One Direction is having a concert tomorrow"(Lily)

"girls we are absolutely going"(Tika)

"of course"(Kelsee)

"lets go to class now"(me)\

*LUNCH TIME*

I am so excited cause tomorrow It's gonna be the best day of my life ,I'm am going to shop for new clothes and shoes.

" Kelly what you have for lunch today ?"(Tika)

"Oh a PBJ sandwich with a 7UP and a goldie "

" ok I'm going to the library ,see you after school"

"kk"

Guess I'm alone eating lunch again.

*****************************

AFTER SCHOOL

I went to meet up with Tika and the others to head over Lily's house for the weekend .Kelsee's mom came to pick us up and drop us off over there.We sat down and discuss about the concert .10:00 o' clock we went to bed early to get things done on Saturday.

this is first chapterso just bear with me sometimes i will do daily updates .please comment if i should continue and VOTE SHARE!