Chapter:4: At the house(Bradford)

The Next Morning

Lily's POV

I woke up staring out the window seeing that we are almost landing .

"guys buckle up we're going to land "(Harry)

We did as we were told . After that landing we were taken to a limo .

" how's your trip so far ?"( Zayn)

"It's ok "(me)

Well I hate to admit these places are beautiful.

*****

Louis opened the door and everyone went in . The girls and I went upstairs to follow Liam to our rooms . I went in my room and started reading Wattpad .

Katelan's POV

As Louis open the door I quickly rush to the kitchen ,open the fridge .Suddenly I heard a voice .

" Your're a fysty one for food "(in an accent )

I took out two slice of bread ,jam and peanut butter then close the fridge and saw it was only Zayn .I dropped myself into a chair next to him and start making my sandwich .Harry came into the kitchen .

" ah good you're already here ,cook dinner for tonight you two "(Harry) he left the kitchen.

Zayn and I sighed .

"we're not gonna sit and let those pots go on the fire their selves"(Zayn)

"Let's get started then "(me).

Harry's POV

I was in my room running up and down for no reason .Suddenly the door bell ring .I ran downstairs and open the door revealing Taylor Swift .I close back the door wondering what hell she wanted.

"DING DONG"(the door bell)

I open it back and asked her .

"what do you want ? "I said in a pissed voice .

" Harry ,take me back please !"Taylor begged .

"who's that Haz ?"(Lily)

" It's Taylor Bitch "(me)

" who ,Taylor Lautner "(Lily)

"Taylor Bitch " I said so fricking annoyed .

She came downstairs and said"ooh! Taylor Bitch !"

"Get the fuck off my door step !"I shouted " If you don't get going i'll beat the mess out of you!"

She ran away crying .

5 hours later

"It's dinner time guys !" Zayn interupted .

"Ooh it's dinner time "Niall said cming from upstairs .

Zayn brought our food and it was delicious but it was really wierd when I saw Niall not eating .

Niall's POV

I think Zayn put something in my food ,he is just smiling at me so weird .he said "ENJOY!" HE LOOKED AT ME SO DEVIOUS .i would have coughed but I didn't bother .oh this is making me so hungry and it look so delicious to eat now .I cleared my mind and decided to take a spoonful .well it's not that bad after all .I finish eat and went upstairs to my room .

THIS IS THE END OF THIS CHAPTER .REMEMBER TO VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE ! .TELL ME HOW YOU THINK ZAYN AND KATELAN COOK DINNER . LOK OUT FOR TOMORROWS UPDATE!

AND FOLLOW ME !

BYE MY PEEPS!