Chapter:8:Zain's disappointment

SORRY GUYS I DIDN'T UPDATED FROM HOW LONG BECAUSE I WAS HAVING SOME DIFFICULTIES WITH THE INTERNET ENJOY AND LOOK OUT FOR MY NEW BOOK GOING AFTER THAT BITCH ! IT WILL BE RELEASED BY THE 20TH OF MARCH MAYBE ! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR READS 96 FOR A FIRST STARTER LIKE ME AND TELL HOW IS THE STORY SO FAR IN YOUR COMMENTS SOME DRAMA WILL BE IN THE STORY FURTHER DOWN IN THE CHAPTERS .REMEMBER I CHANGED KELLY TO KATELAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Morning Zain's POV

Everyone one woke up at 9:00 am and we were coming out of the pool ,then suddenly we heard screams in the house .We ran inside on he scene and Harry asked what happened .

Lily started off " I'm covered in butter "

Ray-ann"The bucket was on my head "

Katelan""I'm coverd in water ,dirty water !"

Kelsee"My hand was in the mucky water and butter"

Oneilya "I was sleeping with the broom ,sorry, mop"

Everyone turned to her "Nobody cares !!! It's just a mop!!"

We took a shower one by one at breakfast and idled for the day .Later in the evening as I watch the sunset everybody else was watch Epic Movie .I think it's stupid because they mix up alot of movies in one and I can't wait to hear Katelan that she wants me !!!

Katelan's POV

After the movie was over I forgot that I still didn't give Zain any of my answers as yet and bet he's desparate to find out the answer.Arggg!!! I screamed at my self .I have to tell him and I know this is not gonna be pretty for someone .

"Zain could I talk to you in private "I screeched

"sure" he says dragging me upstairs to my room .

I was wondering why my room.

<sighs> "Ahmm, I don't know how to start ,Ahmm Zain ,I can't be your girlfriend "I covered my face .

" why ?" he asked with tears in his eyes .

"well ,first we,re bestfriends right I really don't wanna break our friendship okay ,I'm sorry "

"okay" he took very easy while leaving the room.

I laid back in my bed ,feeling guilty and weak from what I said >I know that it was not that reason at all.

10minutes later

I decided to take a walk outside along the road ,I skipped for a while and settled down at a beautiful lake and cleared my mind and think of all the candy I can have in the world .Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder and I woke up.

"Hey are you alright "A sweet voice said to me.

"yeah I am and who are you exactly?" I shiley asked

" oh ,I'm Jason Cole "He said proudly

"oh I am Katelan Kelson but you can call me Kay"

" what you upto tonight ?"he asked while I blush at him so hard

"just taking a walk "I said as he peirce his Hazel eyes at me.

"me too "

" wanna hang out sometimes and get to know each other ?"I asked

"yeah sure "

"I've goto go now my friends might get worried"I got up to leave .

"may I walk you home ?"

"sure no probs"

the journey home was silent until we reached at the house .He asked me for my number nad we said our goodbyes and I went inside seeing Lily running over to me and said " the guys asked us to be our girlfriends and we said yes " she dragged me up to her room .

"so what about you and Zain?"lily asked

"Nah! we aren't dating ok but I met this really cute guy last night"

"Ooh ,ahhh!!!!!!"the girls awed

I told them the whole thing and went to bed someminutes after 12.

THANKS FOR READING !!!!!!!!!