Chapter:10:clubnight/fell for you

Afternoon Ray-ann's POV

I want to bath cause I smell really funny ,Niall's in the bathroom and Kelsee is in the other bathroom perhaps sleeping .

One hour later

From the time trying to get into a bathroom .We beat down the doors and screamed noyhing worked ,Harry tried picking the lock .Arggg! I am so exhausted watching them .Then Katelan climbed the ladder and knocked on the with cause it was lock , the ladder fell with Katelan luckily she fell in the pool.Phew! suddenly we all heard screaming from upstairs ,we ran upstairs and saw Kelsee running out of the bathroom and shouting "spider! spider!",that's when Niall came out of the bathroom with his hair and body wrapped in towels.I fainted on the floor cause of his packs.

Liam's POV

"Ray-ann ! , Ray-ann!" I shouted to wake her up.

I lift her up and carried her downstairs and set her on the floor .I went in the kitchen and grabbed a cup of water and splashed it in her face ,she woke up and kissed me on the cheek, then slapped in the face and said " are you crazy , you what wanna drown me here !"she ran upstairs.

Night fall

We finaaly got to take a shower and got dressed for the club we are going tonight and waited on the girls to leave .it took them 30 minutes before they could come outside .when came they were like a mouth drop to the floor couldn't believe it wow! they looked awesome .

"Where's Kay ?"I asked

"Oh ,she is not coming with us because she got plans for tonight"Lily explained .

We all shrugged and head for the club in the limo.When we arrive ,someone aked is there a DJ in the house cause the DJ couldn't make it.

"Here's one "Niall said pointing at Zayn

"no Niall I am not in the mood-"(Zayn)

"Do it do it doit do it !~!!!!!!!" the crowd shouted

Zayn went ahead and did for us .As he start playing ,the crowd got wild and to tell you the truth Zayn is good at it .we partied and drink all night .

Katelan's POV

"hmm what can I wear tonigt .ooh I'll wear this " I said picking out a tanktop and some jeans along wit my black bikers jacket and my purple and white jordans .I went downstairs and open my door revealing Jason .

" oh hey , come on we're going to the coffee shop first!"

At the Coffee Shop

"Tiko ,can you fix us up two cup of coffee please "Jason said beaming at me .

We collected our coffees and walked along the same path where I had to go to the lake .

"Kay when I first met with you I actually fall for you "(Jason)

"Ahhh! me too" (Me)

" I am respectfully asking you on a date "(Jason)

"Sure a date sounds fun"

"at eight o' clock it is !"

We sat by the lake and watched the stars all night and kicked our feets in the water and just talked about stuff. We fell asleep and woke up at 2:16 am .He walked me home and we said our goodbyes .I open the door seeing 9 drunk people asleep on the floor."these people got wasted " i said to my self and went upstairs slipped in my jamies and went to bed.

Guys I DECIDE TO GIVE YOU A EXTRA UPDATED FOR THIS WEEK ,DON'T FORGET TO VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE ! SEE YOU SOON UNTIL NEXT UPDATE MY PEEPS!