Chapter:14 Beach Day

Tika's POV

Arggg....I never wanted to wake up this morning.

" Hey Tika, you ok ?" (Louis)

"yeah...why'd you ask?"(me)

"cause you looked like something crawled up in your shorts "(Louis)

"ok" I said kinda wierd

Ray-ann's POV

I am walking in the hall way only to see Katelan passing by back and forth with beach stuff.

"Kay!"I shouted

"Yes "(Katelan)

"What are the beach stuff for ?"( me )

"We're going to the beach today" she said while I  open the door.

While she was packing up the last of everyhting,I hope....Brook came

"Hey guys,you going to the beach today?"(Brook)

"Yeah u wanna come"(Katelan)

"Sure I'll be back in 10 minutes "Brook said while running down the streets.

I went back inside to get ready...........

few minutes later ....everyone is ready to go including Brook...beach here I come

ATTENTION.....THE CHARACTER KATELAN HAS A SPIRIT IN HER CALLED KAY....SO IT'S TWO PEOPLE IN ONE.....

Kay's POV

I am going to be alone,oh yeah I forgot I have Katelan,the sand ,the sea and Zayn to tease with the open water shit,I'll be fine.I brought my boombox to kill Louis crazy singing ,when we're going on trips like these.We listened to music on our to the beach .

30 minutes later

Harry's POV

Ahhh! time to cool off my hot skin , I wonder if Lily is going in the water. I jumped out the van ,I looked around and see we're the only one on the beach.

"Who's last in the water is a shit face!" (Kay) I started to run as fast  as I could

I could belive Ray-ann just passed me so did everyone else....as soon as i reach in the water,I dip underwater in shame...

"Harry's the shitface"I heard above the water

For the rest of the evening we took walks on the beach,played tag ,took pictures and last but not least we left Zayn on the float in the open waters..

2 hours later

We are eating  lunch when suddenly Zayn splashed us with water

"You fucking guys left me in the open waters,I was carried a very fucking far out in the sea ,A great white shark attacked me ,do u see my clothes how its torn up and I had to swim a long way back here"Zayn shouted.

TO BE CONTINUED.......................

AM SO SORRY GUYS I PROMISE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE FUNNY......MY ACCOUNT GOT FRIGGED UP SO IT WILL BE HARD TO UPDATE

.