Chapter:7:Shopping spree!

Liam's POV (SATURDAY)

I woke up this morning and went to Tika's room didn't see her ,I checked the rest of the girls room and still didn't find them except for Katelan ,I hopped on her bed and shouted .

"It's shopping time !"

"Alright ,alright! ,I'm up !"she said sleepily.

   I ran to the boys' rooms and only found Zayn in his room .I stopped and think for a while .DOWNSTAIRS! I  thought .i rushed down there quickly and saw niall with a borito in his hands asleep.I went for two pot covers and smashed them together to wake him up .I couldn't believe Niall didn't wake up ,(sigh) I just left him there.i finally went outside and saw Lily,Harry,Louisand Tika.I shoved the chairs in the water which Harry and Lily were on and hit the books in Louis and Tika's head.

"It's---shop--ping--time!"Ishouted

I suddenly burst in the laughter when i saw Lily and Haz soaking wet and angry .Lily showed me her m iddle finger and Harry showed the arse and said "eat it Liam Liam!"Ray-ann was the first to get ready cause she was the first one I woke up.Everyone met up downstairs and went in the Limo and drove off .In surprise Zayn and Katelan shouted

"I'm Hungry!"

"Hey,hey ,kool down hungry birds we're going to dunkin donuts "

"Yeyyy!"eveybody exclaimed

"Wait where is Niall ?"Louis asked

"Oh ,I left him on the floor asleep -,ohmyGod i left Niall!"I blurted

"he's gonna kill us !"Harry screamed

"not to be inquisitive but why is he going to kill you guys?"Tika asked

<flashback>

" I can just picture it like yesterday"harry explained"well let's see we planned to prank Niall and leave him at home and went to dunkin donuts .we purchased some food and came home and we grabbed Niall and tied him to the chair ,sat and  eat in front of him.He was begging us to release him but we didn't then he asked to leave some for him. we ate everything off.Suddenly he got so mad he broke out of the ropes and break up the chair and run us down with one of the foot of the chair,he throw stones and never gave up until he gets us . we managed to hide and go to dunkin donuts to buy some food and came back home ,made a deal with him.Two days later Niall prison us in the house for two days without food"

<end of flashback>

We finally reach at dunkin donuts.I went in and sat beside Louis .The waitress pulled up and asked us our order .Zayn ordered three sandwiches and four sodas.Harry ordered a garden salad with a cup of tea.I ordered an egg sandwich and two cups of chocolate tea .The girls  ordered whatever we were having ,they asked if Katelan was not ordering .

"oh Zayn ordered for the both of us "

"No! all of that is mine ,mine I tell you!"Zayn said pointing his finger and wringing his neck.

"shame!"Tika shouted out.

"Tika is not so it go ,shaa-a-am-e-ee" Lily corrected her "by the way it don't fit you"

"DEAD!"Katelan burst out into laughter "I'll have waffle and pancakes with mable syrup,blueberry and chocolate tea and extra food "

"why you order extra food "zayn asked

"for Niall ,I don't want to get tourchered like you guys "

****

AT THE MALL

Katelan and Lily lost their selves in the clothes and the rest of the girls went somewhere else for clothes.As usual we guys buy pants ,shirts shoes and sometimes watches.we finished shopped and went home .The girls quickly run upstairs  to try on there clothes .

"shoot I forget the to buy th pizzas"Zayn  shouted

"what pizzas ?"Harry asked

"remember the pizzas I talking aboutin the mall"

"oh yeah"

"then let's go before it gets late "I suggested.

" nobody's going no where!"

when we turn around we saw Niall about to hit us down with a board.At that moment Katelan and Kelsee came downstairs and saved us.

"Here you go Niall"Katelan handed him the food from dunkin donuts.

"and here I picked you up some clothes from the mall "Kelsee handed him his clothes

Niall thanked them and went upstairs and came back down.

"So what are you guys waiting food let's go buy those pizzas"(Niall)

"Bye girls we soon be back!"I shouted.

there's gonna be a part two to chapter seven don't worry .Remeber to VOTE! COMMENT ! SHARE!

THANK YOU! FOR CO-OPERATION.