Chapter:12:We're both Sorry !

Jason's POV

"Where are we going?"Kay asked

"My house !"I said smiling at her .

"okay, Give me a minute i left something"She mumbled.

She came back about five minutes later ,then we went on our way to my house .

****

"What we watching ?"(Kay)

"The Curse of Chucky"(Me)

We sat back and watched the movie for about 3 hours .It finally ended at 11:00 and it was pretty getting late so I decided to take her home .

"Thanks for tonight ,It was fun watching that movie "Kay said as she open her door .

"Your're welcome ,we should do it  sometimes"I walked away .

"Sure"

 I quickly got home and called my friend Aden and told him I got a girl and I'm gonna win the bet and those shit , after I went to lay down in my bed to sleep,suddenly my phone started to ring .

"Hello ?"

"Ahmm Peter ,I left my purse ,could you bring it over for me "

"Sure ,I'll be there"

I hang up and head over her house ."Dam the road is so lonely"I said as I walk up over her to her house and rang the door bell.

"Hey"(Me)

"Hey,thanks you so much for my purse ,ahmm can you come over ma house tomorrow ?"(Kay)

"ok"(Me)

"goodnight"(Kay)

"goodnight"(Me)

Katelan's POV

"Tonight was fun!"I said while turning around and bumping into a hard chest.

"I am soo sorry -"I was cut off when Zayn kissed me .

"No I'm sorry "He walked away

"Zayn " I stopped him"I'm sorry too "

"It's okay "he ran upstairs.

I took a shower and made a sandwich ,went to my room and listen to some music until I fell asleep.

Kay's POV

Hey ,I am the personality of Katelan ,soon I'll be able to take over her .I am the one that make her like Jason but deep down inside Katelan loves Zayn to death .If Jason ever hurts me I'll definitely kill him.I went back to the spirit and went sleep .

GUYS THANKS FOR READING ! .TELL ME NOW

DO THINK KAY WILL HAVE FEELINGS FOR ZAYN ?

WILL KAY EVENTUALLY TAKE OVER KATELAN?

WILL KATELAN FIND OUT ABOUT JASON?

WILL JASON DIE SOON?

TELL ME IN COMMENTS REMEMBER TO VOTE AND ALSO SHARE ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK

FOLLOW ME AT krazy_kay12

AND ON INSTA  krazy_kay12

love you guys