Bullied (One Direction)

Hello My name is Sainten Priest yea i know my name is weird people think i have the devils name but i'm a "goody-two-shoes" but in reality i'm not. I would come home and do drugs i am in a gang like really i am i just keep it a secret i am in a gang because my family need money. I'm in 2 gangs a dancing one we challenge a lot i'm dead serious and the other one involves guns shooting drugs! You get the point i am 16 years old and i'm a senior i know to young to be in 2 gangs and a senior I skipped a grade.

I get bullied. So you must be thinking your in a dangerous gang but you can't be them.

My dangerous gang is the most famous gang in town i am not lidding practically the whole town and school knows my gang we are called "The Demons Warriors or TDW for short".

I get bullied by Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, Niall Horan,Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne. They are supposedly fans of my gang me and my brother are the leaders of the gang. We are in charge of selling the weed or getting the weed but if you don't bring me the money you will get killed simple as that.

Our weapons are hidden in school at the house in the park and our place where we meet up.

You must be thinking "you hide your weapons at school thats crazy won't you get caught"

My answer is No i won't get caught because the teachers and principle don't give a shit. I mean seriously if i'm on the floor while getting beaten up they will just walk pass us.

People know who we are so i disguise myself as a nerdy girl with "Zits" and glasses. The zits look real but there not its make up special effect make up.

My parents are really good friends with My bullies parents. I may sound tough but sometime i have my moments and i take it out on my work.

Well thats all i gotta say bye.

(A/N:NEW BOOK DON'T WORRY I'M STILL GONNA WRITE IN MY OTHER BOOKS! BUT YOU MUST BE WARNED: THERES GONNA HAVE SEXUAL ATTENTION SMUT AND ALOT OF CUSSING BYE)