C h a p t e r 7

SAINTEN'S(P.O.V)

I woke up by my alarm going off. i groaned and shut it off.I got up from bed and started going to my closet to find something to wear.

I groaned knowing that it's monday morning meaning that it's school time. But i am happy that i have to sell some drugs to a guy name Edward Dias.

I sighed an put on a Hollywood undead T-Shirt a grey sweatshirt and some black skinny jeans with White VANS. I walked to my bathroom an brushed my teeth and put on my special effect make up.

I brushed my Hair and let it fall straight.

I walked downstairs and saw Jose cooking breakfast and Mom and dad eating breakfast.

I walked in and mumbled a "good morning"

I grabbed an apples and headed to the bus stop.

"Aren't you going to eat honey?" my mom said before i left.

"No not that hungry" i said and left before she can say anything.

I waited for my bus to come and get me. i plugged in my earbuds in my ears and started listening to Dark Horse by Katy Perry.

I haven't even notice that the bus was here so when i looked up it was there. The bus driver opened up so i can get on. I put my hoodie up and went in and saw that everyone was looking at me. They knew who i was and they started laughing at me and Throwing stuff at me.

Soon i was in the back if the seat listing to Linkin Park. I looked out the window and just stared feeling a little uneasy today for some reason. I just have this strange feeling that something is coming up.

I just shrugged it off. I notice that we were already at school and that everyone was getting out. I stood up and walked towards the door and got out.

I went straight inside the school and went to my locker.

_________\_________\________
_________\__________\_______

Once i got my shit from my locker i went to homeroom and to my surprise Louis and Liam were there earlier than expected.

I sat down between them and go out my notebook.

"Hi" Louis said

"Uh are you talking me?" i asked Him

He nodded.

I raised an eye brow.

"Did you tell any of the lads?" I asked Louis.

He shook his head "no"

I sigh of relief.

"Thanks" i mumbled

"Why are you guys even early today?" i asked them

They both shrugged.

Suddenly i heard laughter and saw that Harry, Niall and Zayn came in.

"Hey mate" They all said to Louis and Liam.

I ignore them knowing that they alway have something to say.

"Look who it is" Niall said pointing to me.

"Oh yea Zit girl" Harry said while laughing.

I groaned in annoyance and just ignored them.

I knew it was going to be the same when i come here. I just hare school i wish i could just drop out. I am so glad that i have a gun in my inside pocket of my sweatshirt.

I felt my Phone Vibrated and soon everyone came in for class since the bell ring plus the teacher but The lads were still at my desk talking to Liam and Louis.

I checked my phone and saw that it was from Jose.

From Jose:

The wolves are coming

To Jose:
"
What!?

From Jose:

They are coming to your school right now we are outside and coming in they send me a message.

I didn't respond i was beyond pissed suddenly a video played on the whiteboard.

It was the leader of the Wolves.

"Well well well Sainten your brother must have just texted you telling you that we are coming for revenge we are"he smiled evilly

"We are going to kill you for what you did to us" he said before ending the video.

"Shit" i mumbled.

(A/N:SOOO VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE BYE LOVE YOU GUYS!)