C h a p t e r 4

SAITNEN'S(P.O.V)

I walked towards the table in the park where i found Rebekah sitting there talking on the phone with someone and started arguing with them. Louis and Liam are walking behind me and started talking about football (Soccer).

I sat down across from Rebekah. Liam sat on the left and Louis on my Right.

"Hey Rebekah" i said to her. She turned around and saw me.

"I gotta go" she said and hung up.

"Hey girl" She said to me.

"Hey" i said

"Who are these dorks?" She asked me

"Hey we heard that" Liam and Louis said

"You were meant to anyway.. this is Louis" i said pointing to louis on my right

"And this is Liam" i added pointing to Liam on my left.

"Nice to meet you" She said

They nodded.

"Anyway who were you arguing on the phone?" i asked her.

"Uhm David" Rebekah said

"Why?" i asked her

"Because he said that he had to deliver a package but he has to go to this family thing out of town so he wants me to deliver it" Rebekah said

I nodded.

David is part if our gang and he sometime helps us doing our training and stuff. He is a good guy once you get to know him.

Rebekah sighed and ran a hand through her carmel brown hair she has crystal blue eyes but a little bit darker.

"So why did you bring them?" Rebekah asked me while talking about the guys.

"They wouldn't stop bothering me" i scoff while crossing my arms on my chest.

"Ugh Sainten?" Rebekah said

"What?" i asked

"The weird one with Blue eyes won't stop staring at me"Rebekah said while looking at Louis who was Looking at her.

"Yo Louis stop staring" i said to Louis.

Who snapped out of his trance and blushed deep red.

I laughed and patted his back.

"What time is it rebekah?" i asked her.

"4:57"Rebekah said

"Shit we have training" i said

"Fuck lets go your taking me" Rebekah said

All four of us got up and went into my car.Rebekah got in the passenger while Louis and Liam got in the back.

I started the ignition and started driving.

"Fuck i can't believe we are fucking late"Rebekah cursed

" I know" i said

I turned on the radio and Medicine by Hollywood Undead started playing.

I smiled at Rebekah who smiled back since this was our song. i turned it up and we started raping the while way to the Gym.

We finally arrived to the Gym and all four of us got out. We walked in and saw that everyone was sitting on the floor talking. i guess they were waiting for me since Jose was already here.

"I'm here sorry we are late" i said

"Thank god i thought something happened to you"Jose said while walking towards me and hugged me.

I smiled and hugged him back.

"Anyway whats today's update?" i asked him.

"Training" he said

I nodded and turned to Liam and Louis.

"Ok you guys just stand there and i don't know just stand there" i said

The nodded .

(A/N:HEYY GUYS SORRY I TOOK LONG VOTE AND COMMENT)