C h a p t e r 2 4

SAINTEN'S(P.O.V)

After school me and the guys went to the gym to start training since it was our first day with the guys training, so we needed to train extra hard today.

We got all in the car well my Range rover, we speed away to the gym.

Once we got there we changed into our gym wear an started training. I looked over at Liam who was doing really well on his boxing well the lads are really strong and i looked over at Rebekah who was looking at Louis.

I smirked, i know that Rebekah has a crush on Louis, after our battle i'm making a plan so they can go out.

The day before the battle

The past three weeks have gone fast, the guys are all well trained, Right now i am in my bed watching this show, i don't know whats it called, it had to much sexual attention. I was about to turn it off when i heard someone come in.

I looked at who came in and it was Liam.

"Hey Liam" i said to him

"Hey" he said looking at me.

"Ready for your first battle?" i asked him.

"Yes" He said smiling.

I nodded and looked back at the TV to see there was a sex scene, i turned it off and looked at Liam who was looking at straight at me. Liam went and locked the door.

"Why did you lock the door?" I asked him

"Reasons" Liam simply answered.

Liam walked back to the bed and sat down right in front of me, i raised an eyebrow in confusion, Liam just smirked.

His hand crept to my shorts and unbutton and unzipped them,he pulled them down. leaving me only in a tank top and my blue laced underwear, he looked at me with lustful eyes, i crawled on his lap and wrapped my legs around his waist, he kissed my lips softly but at the same time rough, i kissed back putting my arms around his neck while his arms were around my waist, i unbutton and unzipped his pants leaving a half naked Liam, he took my tank top off revealing my blue laced bra, he kissed my neck while finding it's way to my lips, honestly i didn't feel like having sex, i feel like making love with him, i wanna hear him saying i love you, saying that he would do anything for me.

Liam pulled away and laid me down he laid down next to me and pulled the covers over us.

"Love you ok?" Liam asked me

My heart skipped a beat when he called me Love.

"Mhm oh yea i'm alright just i guess tired" i said

"Go to sleep we have a big day tomorrow" Liam said

I nodded feeling my eyes drop.

•The next day•

I woke up by Liam shaking my shoulders.

"Love its time lets go" Liam said

I nodded and walked up to my closet.

I changed into a Estraduer Mojo CropTop, American Eagle Denim Midi short and some black and White Vans.

I walked out of the room and went downstairs to the living room and seeing that everyone was already downstairs ready.

"Are you ready?" Jose asked

I nodded

"Lets go" Jose said

And with that we left to our cars.

Lets see how it goes.

🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊

Hello guys i'm sorry i didn't update yesterday i was so busy and i forgot to update, i am sorry.

I will make it up to you guys i know this chapter is crap sorry.

Love you guys bye 💙

Vote/Comment/Fan

~Mixer_Directioner2194