C h a p t e r 3 2

SAINTEN'S(P.O.V) 3 months later

It's been 3 months since Liam and I started dating and Rebekah started dating Louis. Right now i am helping Liam since he got in a fight since we had one of our famous battles. We won but Liam got some bruises and cuts. Liam and I were alone since the guys left to celebrate at a club 15 minutes ago.

"Hold still babe"I said to Liam since he kept on squirming under the touch.

"Ok" Liam said, he had blood stains on his shirt.

"Take your shirt off so i can clean your cuts" I said to Liam.

Liam took his shirt off and i immediately became wet, i grabbed a cotton ball and put some running alcohol and started cleaning his cuts on his tanned chest.

I felt Liam's hand land on mine, i looked up and looked into his eyes's they were full of lust. Liam smashed his lips with mine.

I kissed him back i snacked my arms around my neck,my hands found it's way to Liam's hair and i pulled it lightly i earned a moan from Liam.

Soon the kiss became more heated and now we are ended up half naked on my bed, Liam tore his Boxers off and he tore my undergarments.

With no warning Liam slammed his member in me,I screamed in pleasure.

"LIAM!" I yelled.

"Thats right scream my name baby" he growled, sooner Liam and I hit our climax.

We both laid down breathless,Liam smiled at me while tracing my cheeks i smiled back.

"I love you" Liam said

"I love you" I said to him back.

We both put our cloths on and fell asleep.

Morning

I woke up feeling happy, i got up and changed into something more comfortable, i put a note next to Liam telling him that i was going to go get some groceries.

I ran downstairs and got my car keys,i went outside and turned the engine on and started driving to the store.

I didn't see where i was going and i crashed and everything went black.