C h a p t e r 2 6

SAINTEN'S(P.O.V)

Liam and I got out of the car and opened the door of McDonalds, i love eating here no matter what bad things they say about it. We went up to the counter to order our food when suddenly i notice that brandon the guy that gave me his number was working the counter.

Brandon notice me and smirked i just rolled my eyes and walked towards the counter to order, he smirked.

"Well hey babe i didn't know you missed me that much"Brandon said

"Well babe guess what?" i said putting my elbow on the counter and putting my palm under my chin.

"What?" he said smirking showing one of his dimples and copied my position(a/n: dont think dirty!) .

"I don't give a shit about you ok and if you fucking flirt with me or give me your number one more fucking time, i will search where you live and strangle you with my own bare hands" i spat at him.

Brandon looked taken back, i smirked at him.

"Now can i have a 20 piece chicken nuggets with 2 medium size fried and 2 large cups and that's it" i said

I looked at Liam

"Is that fine with you?" i asked him.

"Yea totally fine"Liam said sending me a smile. i smiled back.

"That would be 14.80"Brandon said

I was about to pay when i saw a hand gave brandon the money, i turned around and saw that it was Liam.

"I wanna pay"Liam said

"Liam"i whined

"I hate when people pay for me"i added and whined.

"To bad" Liam said

"Alright it will be ready in about 10 minutes" Brandon said sounding slightly annoyed

"Ok" i said mocking him.

We stepped out of the line and stand in the left of the counter.

• 1 0 mins l a t e r •

Brandon called our name and we grabbed our stuff and sat down outside since it was hot and nice out.

"How long have you've been in a gang?" Liam asked me

"Since i was twelve years old" i answered

"But my brother was in one when he was around 13 and than he started his own gang" i added

"How did you know this stuff?"Liam asked

"I maybe young but i was smarter than my parents" i said laughing at the memory when every time my parents said something in a bad grammar i would correct them.

"I don't want to be snitchy or anything but why did you join?"Liam asked

"Have you ever heard of the saying beware on what happens because you never expect on what people can do to you or do behind your back?" I asked Liam

"Yea when i was younger" Liam said

"That happened to me once" i said to Liam remembering the memories.

"What? what do you mean?" Liam asked me

"When i was around 11 i fell in love with this boy he was 3 years older than me, god he was beautiful every time i saw i would get lost in his blue/green eyes" i said remembering the guy that i first fell in love with.

"He asked me once out and i accepted the invitation, after our first date we started dating, we dates for 6 months but he became abusive he would smack kick and punch me, he would call me worth less" i said

"Jose found out and tried to find him but some how He found out and ran away and ever since than i never saw him again and i'm just glad" i said tears were running down my cheeks, i looked up and saw that Liam's eyes were full of guilt and sorrow.

"Don't feel sorry for me Liam like i said before its the past" i said to Liam

"But all the time i have beaten you, You have been tortured" Liam said

"I have gone through worse" i said to him.

"Ok" Liam said

"I-I wanna try something" Liam said

"What?" I asked him.

"Scoot over" Liam said

I did as i was told and scoot over towards Liam, i looked at him and he looked back at me, he cupped my cheeks i can smell his minty breath, Liam smashed his lips into mine, i kissed him back, our lips moulded together.

Liam snaked his arms around my waist and i did the same but around his neck,we pulled apart breathless.

"Lets take this somewhere" Liam said

"Yes" i said and we left leaving our trash there.

🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊

Hey my monkeys how are you guys? Sorry i updated so late i was watching teen wolf while writing this and i got soo distracted! sorry!i OMG STILES AND SCOTT ARE LIKE SOO SEXY!!!!

VOTE/COMMENT/FAN

LOVE YOU GUYS 💙😘

~Mixer_Directioner2194