C h a p t e r 2 1

SAINTEN'S(P.O.V)

We all walked in McDonald's earning gasps from everyone, Yeah like i told you we are well known in the world. Anyway we walked up to order, the person that took our order kept checking me out, i looked at his name tag and it said brandon (imagine him as Dylan O'Brien). I gave him a death glare.

After we all ordered, we were about to leave when Brandon handed me a piece of paper, i looked at it and saw that it was a number, i rolled my eyes an ripped it apart and threw it away.

LIAM'S(P.O.V) (Didn't expect that)

I saw the Brandon guy giving Sainten a piece of Paper, i looked over her shoulder and saw that it was his number, i felt my heart break and my blood boiled with Jealousy, but i didn't show it, Sainten ripped the paper and threw it away. I immediately relaxed and sat down by Sainten who didn't mind at all.

I took a real good look at her, she was beautiful how she closes her eyes when she smiles, the way she looks all serious when she holds a gun turns me on.How she clenches her jaw every time she gets pissed off. And when i first fucked her she looked beautiful the way she bites her lip so she won't moan or how she forwards her eyebrows together when she slips out a moan.

"Liam you ok?" i Heard Sainten say

"Yea" i said to her

Sainten smiled showing off her dimple on her left cheek.

I'm officially in love with Sainten Priests.

SAINTEN'S(P.O.V)

We all chatted about training, boxing and knives,guns, when we heard our order. i got up with Rebekah and went to get our order.

"So you like louis" i said to Rebekah

Rebekah just nodded

I laughed.

We both grabbed the two trays and headed back to our table. We both sat down the trays on the table and everyone grabbed there burgers,fries and started eating.

I sat next to Liam who was eating his 10 piece chicken nuggets, i grabbed a nugget.

"Hey give it back" Liam whined

"Nope" i said while biting the chicken nugget. i stuck my tongue out at him.

He playfully rolled his eyes and ate his chicken nuggets.I took a bite of my McChicken and fry.

Once we finished we threw our trash away and headed outside.

When we got home, i checked what time it was and it was 9:00 pm. i looked around to see if Jose was home but i didn't see him, i went to the kitchen to find a note saying that he went to sell a drug and won't be back till 2 in the morning.

I walked up the stairs since everyone went to there room to i guess sleep, i got in and saw Liam on his phone playing candy Crush, i went in the bathroom and changed into a Jezebel Ruffles Galore Babydoll Chemise & Hipster Panty Lingerie Set. I walked out and went under the covers, Liam was still Playing Candy Crush so i turned off the light. i walked to the Bedroom door and locked it, i don't know why but i always sleep with the door locked and i'm not a slut just because i wear the outfit.

Liam looked at me

"What?" I asked him

"Why did you turn the light off?" He whined

"I felt like it" i said

Liam shrugged it off and turned off his phone plugged it to charge it and went under the covers.

I closed my eyes but i felt a hand touch my waist, i opened my eyes i see Liam looking straight at me with lustful eyes, i guess he notice my outfit.

🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊

Helllo monkeys! !!!!!! LLN =Laughing Like Niall!

Love you guys (Vote/Comment/Fan)

<3

~Mixer_Directioner2194